News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Buddy Seat Installation

Started by shawnmd, November 01, 2005, 07:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnmd

I just purchased an original buddy seat for my 1969 Charger.  I'm not sure if the buddy seats even came in the 69 charger- maybe just the 70??????  Anyway I was just wondering if there is a bracket im missing to install the buddy seat.  The buddy seat I have just has a bolt on each side and two bolts on the front. I'm not sure how it installs?  if there is a bracket, where can i get one?

moparjohn

Buddy seats were an option with the 4 speed and I think standard with the column auto. The seat attaches in those 2 points to metal brackets that are welded to the trans hump. I think that you will need to get them from a wreck (junk yard) as they are not reproduced. John
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Khyron

What he said.... Mine originally had one; I've removed it in favor of a center console. The brackets are welded to he hump. I never removed mine, very simple to remake. I never took any pics of the brackets but I may be doing some repair on my seats in a day or so. If no one else posts up, I’ll take some pics of the brackets.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.