News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You got to wonder what some people are thinking

Started by 70charginglizard, November 01, 2005, 08:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Saw this on the way to my car after work.

Someone put one of those ricer wings on a new mustang.

My question is why? Take a perfectly cool looking car and make it look just plain stupid.

You gotta wonder about some people
70charginglizard

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

'CUDA360

I think we all knew the ricers would get a hold of that....

It's just gonna get stupid from here, next thing ya know there's gonna be blue neon lights from underneth and dingleberries hanging from the ceiling   ::)

RD

i do not suppor the rice habit, but that spoiler could have been a lot worse.  At least it is on a car that does require downforce on the rear wheels at high speeds to maintain traction.  Explain that one to ricer.  I really do not think it looks too bad.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TruckDriver

Quote from: RD on November 01, 2005, 11:02:53 PM
i do not suppor the rice habit, but that spoiler could have been a lot worse.   At least it is on a car that does require downforce on the rear wheels at high speeds to maintain traction.   Explain that one to ricer.   I really do not think it looks too bad.
:iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P