News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Mopars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 30, 2008, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFRT

that orange cuda vert  is a Chiselers car.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: i can't figgure out why you guys use photobucket  :shruggy: them pics are not likely to last too long...

Brock Samson

shooting these pics on the fly is a lot of fun, and cheap too!  :D

Brock Samson

a couple bonus pics you may (or may not) appreciate.  :icon_smile_question:

grdprx

I found a few Mopars today!  I had seen this Cornet parked on the street a month or so ago while out in the work truck, but didn't have time to stop on a 1 way street or park...  Today I found a spot and had time, so I took a walk.  Found it!

Found the Barracuda just driving by..  Looks like it got a new top, at and upholstery shop.  Couldn't find parking around there for the box truck to save my life.  Saw a big old C body while looking for parking tho.  Couldn't get a pic of that either.  Saw a Fury III later in the day too!

1969chargerrtse

Found this today, and found someone that knows the car.  They tell me the guy owns the 2 houses around the car but sleeps in a trailer out back.  And nothing is for sale.  :'(  Another person thinks it's a 4 speed also. :drool5:
I would love it as a restoration project.  Especially being in the color of my car originally.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

grdprx

Found another Bcuda at dinner tonight!  I wonder what it was having...    :scratchchin:

1969chargerrtse

50,000 miles with one repaint.  It was his Aunts car.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

loudmouthaussie

took the 70 out today for first time in a month. turned the corner and heres a biege 68 crossing in front of me  :coolgleamA:

stopped and had a chat and was a dude i met couple years back at a show. good to see his mechanicals finished. just needs paint now  :2thumbs:

when you consider im in australia in a city of 2 million this is a true rare occurance!!!!!  :laugh:

told about this site so hopefully we'll see him on here (sorry forgot your name dude)  :-\
1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

grdprx

Saw this Cornet Sunday.  Looked pretty straight!

Also saw a Black B-body while I was at Papa Murphy's, but he was leaving as I was getting there...  It registered as a B-body, but couldn't place a model.. think maybe a late 60's Satellite.  Oh well, no pics of that one..

HANDM

PatrickPeeters

Behind mine when I bought this one..
Patrick  :punkrocka:

grdprx

Brock Samson

that supposed to be a wing?...  :smilielol:  :rotz:

PatrickPeeters

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 09, 2010, 01:47:41 PM
that supposed to be a wing?...  :smilielol:  :rotz:

Yes it supposed to be, previous owner thought it was, mmhhh I guess he tought.
When I got the car at home it was removed in a minute!!!
:smilielol:

Patrick  :punkrocka:

grdprx

Saw a Dart today...  See them most frequently of all Mopars I believe.  Looked alright, pretty straight; plus I had the camera phone handy!  People don't like their pics being taken while driving!   :nana:

Brock Samson

Welp, upon reviewing this entire thread - there sure are a lot of CHARGERS on the old mopars in the wild thread....  :RantExplode:   :icon_smile_wink:

here's a link to the (when was the last time you saw a) CHARGER in the wild thread...
  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,49500.850.html

I don't really care, I'm just gettin' old and like to  :stirthepot:

grdprx

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 11, 2010, 01:56:05 PM
 Welp, upon reviewing this entire thread - there sure are a lot of CHARGERS on the old mopars in the wild thread....  :RantExplode:   :icon_smile_wink:

here's a link to the (when was the last time you saw a) CHARGER in the wild thread...
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,49500.850.html

I don't really care, I'm just gettin' old and like to  :stirthepot:

Good morning Brock!  I'd like to put myself forward as a possitive roll model, who knows the difference between a Charger and an Old Mopar.    :nana:

69bronzeT5

Not exactly 'in the wild' but I'm going to share it anyways :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

djcarguy

:popcrn: :popcrn: some great rides ,keep em coming .. :2thumbs:

chargd72

Chased this Roadrunner around for a while but couldn't get side by side with him.  He kept punching it every time I got close.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: chargd72 on February 15, 2011, 02:34:44 PM
Chased this Roadrunner around for a while but couldn't get side by side with him.  He kept punching it every time I got close.
:hah:  Sounds typical.

ralley72

Does this count?
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bearbqd

73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress