News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Mopars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 30, 2008, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I posted pictures of this car last year.  I finally found someone home.  Looks like the 90 year lady that owned it is going to a home or something?  The daughter was there.  They took the plate off and are gonna list it in hemmings.  They think its a 440 car worth a ton of money.  I explained its nice that its a 2 door but 440 is the model number and probably eBay would be a better idea.  Whatever, old and beat but still kicking after all these years.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

grdprx

Cool story.  I saw a Cornet 440 last Friday, couple other Mopars toO!   :2thumbs:

grdprx

A Van.

grdprx

A Sport Fury and a Challenger toO!

troutstreamnm

A factory 71 Charger R/T and a few E-bodies wasting away.  :rotz:
2008 SRT-08 Challenger
1971 GA4 Challenger
1970 FK5 Charger 500

grdprx

Saw this Daily Driver last month...

HANDM

Here are a couple that are at my local QFC quite often

grdprx

Was at the wrecking yard yesterday...  They had a 67 Cornet in the cage!!  4 doors... but still!  Guy in the office said one of the managers wanted to put it in storage.  Looked nice.

1969chargerrtse

This 1 owner Imperial sits outside rusting away.  I love the hood lines and headlamp pods.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

grdprx

Quote from: terrible one on May 30, 2011, 08:35:52 AM
What is that doing in there? :shruggy:

I don't know, it sure was out of place among all the carnage of wrecked cars though!

terrible one

Quote from: grdprx on May 30, 2011, 02:27:26 PM
Quote from: terrible one on May 30, 2011, 08:35:52 AM
What is that doing in there? :shruggy:

I don't know, it sure was out of place among all the carnage of wrecked cars though!

Isn't that the truth! They already hit it up with the paint pen too  :-\ Or maybe it's just a wax crayon/ grease stick kind of thing. Enjoyed your pictures of the '69 Charger and others you found too. You should drive over in yours and ask if you can check out some of the cars  :scratchchin:

1969chargerrtse

Found this Baracuda today.  The guy say's its his driver.  There was also a 3rd gen in back.  Very nice guy, told me to stop in again. 

grdprx

Quote from: terrible one on May 31, 2011, 05:18:59 PM
LOVE the "driver" Barracuda! :coolgleamA:

Ya buddy!  That think needs a little TLC.

FLG

Cuda looks sweet.

Ive always wanted the "joe dirt" kind of car....i mean make it "look" like crap, fake some rust on it, make it look faded and just generally crappy, ripped interior, cracked dash, faded faces on the gauges...but build the living crap out of the engine and of course have a rock solid chassis/wiring/suspension and just watch peoples mouths drop as you blow em away.

PatrickPeeters

Walking around downtown atlanta, I had to grab my phone, quickly made a pic, did I see correctly? :yesnod: :rotz:
Is that a Mopar loaded on that truck.
Patrick  :punkrocka:

grdprx

Quote from: grdprx on May 25, 2011, 11:16:13 PM
Cool story.  I saw a Cornet 440 last Friday, couple other Mopars toO!   :2thumbs:

I came across this Cornet again today!  I got stopped at a light behind him, so I jumped out real quick.  Complimented his car, said I had a 68 Charger as his is a 68 Cornet.  Asked if he was going to make the Mopar show this Sunday, but he's out of town.. Light turned Green!   :smilielol:   Nice chat tho.   :smilielol:

PatrickPeeters

Another Wild one, for sale on ebay 50 bucks starting bid...... :lol:
Patrick  :punkrocka:

DC_1

I posted this in another thread

DC_1

69 Bama R/T

Quote from: Devil on March 08, 2011, 03:53:52 PM
Can I use those pics on my website.....

JUST KIDDING....

Awesome finds, lots of good metal there.  Are they local to you, or just found in your travels?

Here's a 70 Charger R/T I discovered recently.

Another one a while earlier.

A 69 Earlier that weekend

Funny thing is, these three Chargers are on a single road, but each about 30 miles apart.

And much... much more.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/sets/72157625662725601/with/5359001378/
Devil, if you want to use my pics have at it. :2thumbs:

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

GordonGriggs

Quote from: PatrickPeeters on June 20, 2011, 02:49:18 PM

That one looks like it could be fixed. Do you know where it is? I looked for it on ebay but did not find it.

dodgeboy67

Quote from: GordonGriggs on June 23, 2011, 10:22:47 PM
Quote from: PatrickPeeters on June 20, 2011, 02:49:18 PM

That one looks like it could be fixed. Do you know where it is? I looked for it on ebay but did not find it.

that might be a members car....i seem to remember seing it a month or so ago