News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 71 R/T charger

Started by Cuda Hunter, January 06, 2009, 07:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuda Hunter

I don't know much about this car yet.  I do know it is a ws23u1a vin.
  Was told it was an auto with black bucket interior.  Has scoop on hood, assuming N96.
  Havn't seen it yet.  A buddy of mine found it and is working on relinquishing the phone number to me. 
  Has R/T emblems on rear, dash, and front fender.  He said it was orange and his wife said it was gold. 
  Claimed it didn't have much rust and looked to be a complete car. 
  I don't know when I can get pictures or a fender tag readout.
  I just wanted to know a base price for what a real R/T car might be worth in this condition before I speak with the owner.
  Thanks

RD

4K starting out... if it has the matching #'s drivetrain add 4K.. if its a 6Pk, add 2K more, if its a hemi add 15K
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Cuda Hunter

Thanks for the reply.  The owner is a truck driver and I havn't been able to get ahold of him yet.
When I do I will list more info on what I know.
Your reply will help my decisions on this car.
Thanks

Nacho-RT74

I would say MORE on the starting out price stated by RD, but hard to say without pics
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Scaregrabber

RD: If you know of a matching #'s Hemi project for $23k please let me know. I do think your figures for a 4 barrel car are not out of reason, as you say escalating for condition.

Sheldon

70daytonaclone

I think 100,000 $ for a start and if its got a motor pay him another 100,000$ then tune to Barratt/Jackson and watch it sell for 13,999! :Twocents:

Cuda Hunter

Sounds about right. 

I havn't been able to get ahold of the guy.  Apparently he is a trucker and is gone all the time.
I have talked with his father but that didn't help any.  I will keep trying though.

71_Charger_R/T

Cuda Hunter

Sorry, I have been out of town.
I will try the guy again.   If I hear something I will post what I find out.