News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stupid question

Started by greenrt_se, November 03, 2005, 10:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenrt_se

Can some problem in electrical circuit make motor idle quality bad??  my charger motor shaking in idle speed,vaacum is steady (14")
demon carb(new) and A/F ratio is ok, in idle speed,motor is whit: 0,030 2355f piston 0-deck
                                                                                          223/228 0,050 Hydraulic cam
                                                                                          1,6:1 roller rockers  pre load 3/4 turn
                                                                                          84cc E-head (out of box)
                                                                                           RPM intake
                                                                                           hp exhaust manifold
                                                                                           new timing gear,damper,piston rings
ignition is MSD ready to run distributor,blaster coil,ngk plugs
I have ground wires hook to the head?? next I put them to the motor ears

Ghoste

It could but I'd cover the basics first.  Are your plug wires new?  Are they all on?  You need to find out which cylinder is not firing.

Chryco Psycho

I have had constant problems with NGK plugs foulfing & misfiring , Use Champ or Autolite