News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Maybe have halfprice Auction?

Started by 01-RT-SE, November 03, 2005, 01:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

With the price of CHARGERS ON E-bay these days I'm thinking this should be worth about 10k :rotz:
Maybe Halfag will pick it up and try to double their money :devil: Not much left,front end was alot better than the back end.
69 FEELS FINE

Blown70

well for the cost of a 70 Grille, and fenders, I would pay good money for that half.

BLOWN70

41husk

looks like an easy father and son project :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

Quote from: Blown70 on November 03, 2005, 01:53:35 PM
well for the cost of a 70 Grille, and fenders, I would pay good money for that half.

BLOWN70

I'll take that for my Daytona Clone!

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ChgrSteve67

Doc74

Hmmmm....I wonder if Emily would mind having it in the house, it would make a fine bar/media center/couch/....
Or a small bed in case I bolt it to a wall and she kicks me out with half car and all... :icon_smile_big:
Dang I gotta ask her about this

Khyron

funny stuff.

What even funnier is the ammount of PM's and Emails I bet you are getting! :lol:

o.k. all. everyone who PMed him fess up ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blown70

Quote from: Khyron on November 03, 2005, 05:23:08 PM
funny stuff.

What even funnier is the ammount of PM's and Emails I bet you are getting! :lol:

Did not but sure thought about it... :icon_smile_wink:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Blown70 on November 03, 2005, 05:26:12 PM

Did not but sure thought about it... :icon_smile_wink:
I didn't...I'll just ask here...I  want that left fender!  :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

I would take the WHOLE thing.....

I need a stock front to work from....

Mopar440+6

Maybe I should buy it considering I just bought this...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

cudaken

Dam, you but the two PIC together you have what my Charger use to look like.

Cuda Ken

PS, new guys I am not kidding my much. :icon_smile_approve:
I am back

Spartan

Looks like a Johney Cash Special, front being a 70 and the rear being a 68 :)  Get some 69 doors and ya got a true 2nd gen Charger
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

funny stuff.

I e-mailed him right away!  and i'm calling first dibbs on it!....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Andrew

Quote from: 01-RT-SE on November 03, 2005, 01:51:40 PM
Maybe Halfag will pick it up and try to double their money :devil:

Ghoste

I laughed until I realized that somebody, somewhere would pay them well for just such a car.

Arkgl01

that would be cool to paint orange and put it coming out of a big round hay bail. lol

Mark
69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Just put one of those 180-degree casters on the back and get a dodge minivan drivetrain to drop under the hood. Off you go.