News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Change at the helm

Started by 1970440RT, July 28, 2005, 09:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970440RT

Juergen Schremp resigned as head of DaimlerChrysler, Dieter Zetsche promoted to take his place.  Thomas Lasorda to head Chrysler Division. Thank the sweet Holy Christ they didn't promote Trevor " real Charger" Creed to head Chrysler.  I think I would become a Chevy customer if that happened.  The full story is on the fox news website.

Just passing info, this probably is way high on the " give a shit o meter" but figured any Chrysler news is worth putting out there.

bull

The Krauts are running the show anyway no matter who's in what position.  :flame:

Lightning

this might be a slight bit of good news...
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Ghoste

I'm willing to give it a chance.  I didn't care at first and then I thought it was bad news as I'm not a big Dieter fan, but now I'm hearing that Zetsche's time in the US has been very beneficial in teaching him the American culture and the strengths and weaknesses of the US arm of DCX.
He may end up being just the guy who will promote an ATTRACTIVE two door Charger.