News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S YOUR PICK??????

Started by skip68, January 31, 2009, 10:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Just wanted to know who you are rooting for??????  :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

A383Wing

I'll root for the commercials......that's about it

General_01

I am a little torn. I like the Cardinals, but their is the Minnesota connection with Pittsburg. Tony Dungy was our defensive coordinator for years and he played with Pitt and Mike Tomlin, head coach of Pitt, was our defensive coordinator before he got the job.

I am going with Arizona though. I like the fact that the Cards are finally contenders instead of the doormat they had been for years.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

jdiesel33

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

TheGhost

Don't really love or hate either team, so the winner doesn't matter to me.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Dans 68

Arizona...keep it out west. Plus we can't be having the wrong team get to 6 rings first.... :D

Dan (always a 49'er fan)
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

jdiesel33

Quote from: Dans 68 on February 01, 2009, 03:07:17 AM
Arizona...keep it out west. Plus we can't be having the wrong team get to 6 rings first.... :D

Dan (always a 49'er fan)

Dan, how can you have such great taste when it comes to year model of Charger, but such poor taste in rooting interests for this game? ;D
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

BB1

Delete my profile

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

General_01

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Arizona gave them a fight and had the chance to win. Their defense just couldn't do it when it counted most. :rotz:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Mopar2Ya

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Foreman72

:iagree:

wanted a different outcome but whatever...it was a good game and thats all that matters 2 me this year...how bout the apparel tho... :eek2:  horrendous looking
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

The70RT

The only good thing is now they have more superbowl wins then the Dallass Cryboys  ;D I wanted the Card...now they are about to loose a coach.....maybe.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us