News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

i figured he'd have more cars

Started by 0X01B8, March 16, 2009, 03:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0X01B8

Bernie Madoff's cars, as listed in the governments "notice of intent to seek forfeiture of certain assets"

2007 BMW 530i
1999 Mercedes CLK
2004 VW Touareg
2001 Mercedes E Class

Mopar2Ya

No AMG or M-series? What a loser.  :hah: :rofl:

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Mike DC

The guy has been living at the billionaire level.  At that point they tend to live bigger than just expensive cars.  You have to get into multimillion-dollar boats & planes before they're even impressed by a vehicle.  

That group would probably view spending $150,000 on a car sort of like how we would view spending $150 on a pair of trendy basketball shoes:  

"So you can afford that.  So what?  Do you really need to stupidly overspend on some daily-life commercial product like that just to feel like a success?"

Brock Samson

I belive he lives in Manhatten, do you guys have any idea how difficult and expensive it is to keep a car there?..
my cousin lives there near central park an keeps her ratty old accord in a garage a few blocks away and has to call a couple hours ahead to get her car extracted from the garage..
besides, he ain't a car guy, he's a money man,.. Or should I say "Conman"?..

Old Moparz

Quote from: 0X01B8 on March 16, 2009, 03:26:41 PM
Bernie Madoff's cars, as listed in the governments "notice of intent to seek forfeiture of certain assets"

2007 BMW 530i
1999 Mercedes CLK
2004 VW Touareg
2001 Mercedes E Class

He's probably leased much more than he's owned, & I'm sure he's more of a limo kind of person.  ::)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus