News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hard drive on 08 charger radio

Started by woodwork, March 27, 2009, 08:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodwork

I'm trying to figure out how to delete songs off the hard drive individually. its an 08 charger with a sirius radio. You can delete if the songs are attached to a playlist, but if there are duplicates or just to delete errors it's not user friendly

SeattleCharger

ok, before everyone jumps on you, this is kind of a classic charge website, but welcome anyways, there are some new charger owners and threads on here.  sorry, don't know the answer to your question, got any pics of your car?

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69charger2002

try lx forums for your quickest answer. welcome to the site by the way   :cheers:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bull

Trade it in on a Challenger. That will take care of all your problems, especially the aesthetic ones.

Tilar

Or you can trade that 08 Charger in for a 68!  :stirthepot:  ;)
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Just 6T9 CHGR

You should be able to (at least I am) when you go to your music folder.  In the playlist you touch the screen & highlight the song & it will give you the option to delete it.....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T