News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

April Fools -----------------------------------------"April Fools"

Started by skip68, April 01, 2009, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

six-tee-nine

Damn that is really bad news....

I'm sure at this point you'll get it back, but I just hope these morons don't spin the car and plant in in the ditch while running from the cops......
If I met the guys who ever does such a thing to me....well they ain't gonna look pretty afterwards......and I pretty sure you feel the same....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

TUFCAT

Quote from: jdiesel33 on April 01, 2009, 03:36:12 PM
Like others, I feel sick to my stomach reading this. Sounds like you may be close to getting her back hopefully. And when you do, i hope there is little or no damage. Very , very sorry brother. Dont know you and Lisa personally, but have read many, many of your posts. You sound like good folk and I know you LOVE that car. Keep the faith. She will be back.

I would've liked to have written those exact same words....thanks jdiesel for expessing exactly how I feel about the Skips.  :2thumbs: 

New members may not know Chuck and Lisa, but if you've read many of Chuck and Lisa's posts like I have, this is such a terrible loss. It makes us all feel horribly sick that bad things can happen to good people.  :eek2:

Remember, you have our COAST TO COAST NETWORK behind you....so if you need anything at all - don't hesitate to ask anyone of us! :2thumbs:

God help 'em if they make it to Michigan  :flame: :flame: :flame:

GL0169

why doesnt your car have more security on it? my hood locks from the inside so you cant open the hood. my car has at least four kill switches i can use from the inside of the car. plus i have a big german shepard in the yard guarding the general lee. i hope you get it back . i think its time to open up a can of whooop ass  :flame: :slap: :slap:

TUFCAT

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 03:22:42 PM

The Police spotted my car in East Vegas and a chase started.  

The chase only lasted a few blocks as my car was able to get away.  :flame:  

HOW IN THE HELL CAN A GENERAL LEE GET AWAY FROM THE POLICE IN THE CITY ?

Sometimes funny things happen in a bad situation.....If I know you like I think I do, I think you'll see some fragment of humor in this.  :icon_smile_big:

Maybe these guys really think they're Bo and Luke Duke??? 

jdiesel33

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 01, 2009, 04:17:33 PM

Sometimes funny things happen in a bad situation.....If I know you like I think I do, I think you'll see some fragment of humor in this.

I think we owe your GL some praise for escaping Roscoe yet again!!!!! :rofl:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Ghoste on April 01, 2009, 12:34:07 PM
Hired hands from Texas?

First thing I thought.  Thomas trying to inflict some of the pain you've given him?  :shruggy:

Sorry to hear Skips.  I hope it's recovered with little damage.

FLG

Im speachless...

Good luck chuck, im sure it will all work out for ya  :RantExplode:

TUFCAT

Quote from: FLG on April 01, 2009, 04:22:29 PM
Im speachless...

Good luck chuck, im sure it will all work out for ya  :RantExplode:

Frank..., isn't your brother HITMAN a cop?? How many police officers do we have in our group?  :patrol:

Maybe some of them need a Vegas vacation..... I hear the Skips are always great hosts! :cheers:

FLG

Good family friend yes, not quite brother LOL

Most of my fam are cops or retired ones  :2thumbs:

kokxville

Very sorry to hear your car has been stolen. :pity:I hope you will get her back very soon. :2thumbs:
Good luck :cheers:

John
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

runningman

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 01, 2009, 03:56:46 PM
Quote from: jdiesel33 on April 01, 2009, 03:36:12 PM
Like others, I feel sick to my stomach reading this. Sounds like you may be close to getting her back hopefully. And when you do, i hope there is little or no damage. Very , very sorry brother. Dont know you and Lisa personally, but have read many, many of your posts. You sound like good folk and I know you LOVE that car. Keep the faith. She will be back.

I would've liked to have written those exact same words....thanks jdiesel for expessing exactly how I feel about the Skips.  :2thumbs: 

New members may not know Chuck and Lisa, but if you've read many of Chuck and Lisa's posts like I have, this is such a terrible loss. It makes us all feel horribly sick that bad things can happen to good people.  :eek2:

Remember, you have our COAST TO COAST NETWORK behind you....so if you need anything at all - don't hesitate to ask anyone of us! :2thumbs:

God help 'em if they make it to Michigan  :flame: :flame: :flame:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :RantExplode:

Daytona R/T SE

My God! I am so sorry for you guys! I'm so pissed off right now, I can't hardly type this!  There are only a few things in life that make me mad enough to kill a man.

This is one of them.

I'd kill them all with my bare hands.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

bk72

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 01, 2009, 04:54:09 PM
My God! I am so sorry for you guys! I'm so pissed off right now, I can't hardly type this!  There are only a few things in life that make me mad enough to kill a man.

This is one of them.

I'd kill them all with my bare hands.

me too. i hope you get it back soon

TUFCAT

In Michigan,.....we'll even hold them down until Daytona RT/SE arrives for a Detroit style beating before the cops show up!!  :mrt:  Like Mr."T" says: "I pitty the fool".

Charger-Bodie

WOW!!!!! You guys are really REALLY overdue for some GOOD luck!

I hope you get it back in one piece!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: TUFCAT on April 01, 2009, 05:00:20 PM
Runningman and I will hunt them down if they're seen in Michigan.  :2thumbs: ...(and we'll even hold them down until Daytona RT/SE arrives)!!  :mrt:  Like Mr."T" says: "I pitty the fool".

It's been years since I've beaten the living shit out of somebody that really deserves it.

The rage has been building for a long time.

I need an outlet for my Irish temper.

Thieves really piss me off.

RD

good luck skips.. i am sorry this happened.  cheap land here in kansas if you want to move :)

oh, and bring those bastards to kansas, i have an oak tree and a lot of buzzards that need meat.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Hemidoug

Man...I thought I had bad luck! Hope you gget her back in one peice...sounds like the cops are hot on their trail.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Charger_Fan

Sometimes funny things happen in a bad situation.....If I know you like I think I do, I think you'll see some fragment of humor in this.  :icon_smile_big:

I've gotta admit, that made me chuckle. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

General_01

Damn that sucks!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame:

Sounds like the cops are on top of the F%^*ing thieves.

Remember, whatever you do, don't get caught. :D :angel:

Good luck and hope everything turns out the way it should. And Chuck, when you get that thing back, put a shut off switch on that thing and put a big ass lock on that side door and get an alarm!!!

God I hate thieves.  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

MoparManJim

Quote from: Charger_Fan on April 01, 2009, 05:14:29 PM

I've gotta admit, that made me chuckle. :lol:

You know, I don't want to get this off topic, but why is it when you hear of folks that want a car to out run the police it won't can't. BUT when you want them to catch a car it out runs them when you don't want it to. 

I'm praying for Chuck and his family here on this one. 

WingCharger

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
SON OF A B!TCH!!! :flame:

Hope they track that plate and find the truck. It might turn up stolen though... :rotz:

Hope you get it back man, one way or another. :D

squeakfinder

Sicken's me to read about this. Having this happen to me is one of my biggest fear's. Waiting on pin's and needles to see what the outcome is.  :popcrn:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

rav440

:scratchchin:

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Tilar

Quote from: squeakfinder on April 01, 2009, 05:45:29 PM

Sicken's me to read about this. Having this happen to me is one of my biggest fear's. Waiting on pin's and needles to see what the outcome is.  :popcrn:

I gotta agree with this. My car hasn't had anything done to it in a long time and just this year I've starting to get things ready to start on her. I can't imagine how I'd feel if it came up missing.  Had to dig this shirt out just for this!

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.