News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Camaros shipping

Started by Ghoste, April 07, 2009, 07:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I saw several loads of the new ones heading down the freeway on the weekend so it shouldn't be long until the inevitable matchups start appearing on youtube and a dragstrip near you.
Go Team Challenger!

richard pettys 73

OHHH  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: I CANT WAIT.... :popcrn: MY WIFE WANTS ONE SOOO BAD :pity: HER SHE WOULD HAVE TO SELL HER CAR TO GET ONE :nana: :nana:
YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

chargerboy69

I have seen a couple running around town within the last couple weeks. They are alright. I will say, all biased put aside, I do like the Challenger much better.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

1969chargerrtse

Neato.  Always loved the 67 to 69 and it's neat to see them small again, curvy too.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.