News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front Grille Area '70

Started by Blown70, November 11, 2005, 01:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ok,  I have always had 69 cars.

I have no idea what a stock 70 looks like and I will need to fab some parts I know.

PHOTOS from top down front of the radiator?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

cudaken

Not sure what you are asking Tom. Are you missing parts to a 70 or are you tring to make a 69 look like a 70?

Ken
I am back

Blown70

Quote from: cudaken on November 11, 2005, 09:52:34 AM
Not sure what you are asking Tom. Are you missing parts to a 70 or are you tring to make a 69 look like a 70?

Ken

No, I just need a top down view of the front end.  Any pictures will be good.

Your decoder ring does not work with my post?

Charger_Fan

I tried digging up some threads on the '70 registry site, but most of the pics are dead. :icon_smile_sad:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger4404spd

Hey Tom, if you need any 70 parts, let me know. A friend of mine has some 70 stuff I think. I can give him a ring if you need anything.

Blown70

Quote from: Charger4404spd on November 11, 2005, 04:17:32 PM
Hey Tom, if you need any 70 parts, let me know. A friend of mine has some 70 stuff I think. I can give him a ring if you need anything.

Thanks for the offer.  I would love to have a correct 70 Sitting here so I would know how it does look correct.

I have to fab a lot of parts...... A LOT. 

I never took this one apart and now with A LOT of the bumper bracing etc, gone,  well I have to go off pictures. 

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Tom

purple70rt

Here are a few from 1 I parted 3 years ago, wish I'd kept it now!!!  Fram Rails were gone though.

purple70rt

more

Blown70

THANK YOU that is what I needed.

Tom