News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sorry guys

Started by 06DaytonaR/T, November 11, 2005, 03:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06DaytonaR/T

:icon_smile:I mentioned this site to a guy and he decided it was a chaalenge to come here and bash the old charger.  Sorry again I was treated well here and had many good conversations about chargers new and old.  I wish that guy had behaved himself at your site.  I hope it will not happen further.  The guy is your newest member and posted what if? :o

Blown70

Quote from: 06DaytonaR/T on November 11, 2005, 03:01:41 PM
:icon_smile:I mentioned this site to a guy and he decided it was a chaalenge to come here and bash the old charger.   Sorry again I was treated well here and had many good conversations about chargers new and old.   I wish that guy had behaved himself at your site.   I hope it will not happen further.   The guy is your newest member and posted what if? :o

Who was this?

Charger_Fan

Has he already posted a bashing thread & I missed it?

That's ok, we can handle any mud slung our way! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Orange_Crush

Quote from: 06DaytonaR/T on November 11, 2005, 03:01:41 PM
:icon_smile:I mentioned this site to a guy and he decided it was a chaalenge to come here and bash the old charger.   Sorry again I was treated well here and had many good conversations about chargers new and old.   I wish that guy had behaved himself at your site.   I hope it will not happen further.   The guy is your newest member and posted what if? :o

Algo huele a mierda.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

6pkrunner

Everything can be bashed by anyone. Where's the challenge in that? I hate those later model Saturn V boosters. Nor near as nice as he early ones. Coconut pie with sprinkles sucks. Gimme mine straight up. Anyone can tear something down. It takes guts to build something.

Charger_Fan

Moparz, is that a burnt muffin you dropped on the ground? ;D

Looks like you got some rocks & straw in there...oh well, 10 SECOND RULE! :boogie:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Tom_440

69_500

Man and here I missed the bashing.

Oh well. Everyone has their own opinions on things.

Silver R/T

ha ha a turd owner came on here and stunk this place up?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Telvis

:haha: That's just funny..I don't care who you are!

andy74

TheGhost

So, he joined here, just to bash older Chargers?  Maybe he doesn't realize this, but if it wasn't for our older Chargers, there would be no new one.  Food for thought.  Of course, I don't expect someone as immature as that guy to really have much capability for thought, but still.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

I have yet to actually see this bashing thread, so we're making much ado about nothing.

I think the guy probably chickened out. ;D

Andy, be nice. :slap: