News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wizard Sticks

Started by PocketThunder, April 20, 2009, 04:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

From my alma mater....   :cheers:   These guys are friends of friends of mine.

PT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_Sticks

Wizard Sticks (also Wizard Stick Party) is a binge drinking game. A Wizard Stick Party[1](WSP) is a party in which the whole event is a game with a full set of rules that governs the behavior of the participants. The main goal of the WSP is to get people to interact while drinking as much beer as possible. As a participant finishes a beer he or she then tapes a full beer to the top of the empty can, thus creating a Wizard Stick which grows as more beer is consumed. As the Wizard Stick gets longer its owner progresses to different levels granting new statuses and often different powers as well, such as a new drinking rule. Wizard Sticks creates a class system where participants of higher levels have authority over those of lower levels. Typically the levels are achieved by measuring the Wizard Stick against a part of the body. Levels and powers differ from game to game with one universal standard, that the participant achieves wizard status once their staff is taller than they are. A typical game sees players begin as peasants, then progress to Squires when the Wizard Stick reaches the knee, Gentlemen at the hip, Knights at the shoulder and finally Wizard.

The game is considered very dangerous [2] due to the high level of drinking involved and the fact that more drinking is required to "progress".

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

440charger68

hahah im telling my buddies in chico about this. anyone ever play edward 40 hands?
life's a garden, dig it.

Khyron

That's neat.... hheheheh

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Fitz73Chrgr

....and FW to: fraternity house listserve...haha this is great
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541