News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the tire size coversion for......

Started by TruckDriver, November 12, 2005, 08:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

LR50_15 tires? I found a nice pair of 10x15 Western alunimum slotted mags for $25.00 at a rummage sale today. They just need a good buffing out to shine nice. They had 2 different sized tires on them, both 50s, but the taller one was the "LR" tire. I'd like to match that size for the rear of my Charger.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Doc74

ScottW

Wow Doc74! I google'd for awhile yesterday and couldn't find it.  :thumbs:

Those numbers would match up pretty close with 295/50/15.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1974 Dodge Charger SE 360/4v Sunroof

TruckDriver

Kinda, but I was hoping for the metric numbers, like (P275-50-R15). I think that number has to be close?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Quote from: ScottW on November 13, 2005, 10:32:25 AM
Those numbers would match up pretty close with 295/50/15.

Cool!, That's what I needed! Thanks!!
PETE

Chryco Psycho

on a 3rd gen the 275 60 15 may be a better fit & will be a bit closer to the 27 " height

TruckDriver

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 16, 2005, 01:55:58 AM
on a 3rd gen the 275 60 15 may be a better fit & will be a bit closer to the 27 " height

Thanks Neil. The height is what I really want, but yet keeping the tire width close to a 50 series. I like the fat sidewall look on older cars.
PETE