News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Extra Charger Daytona Jacket

Started by WINGR, April 22, 2009, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGR

I hope knowone minds but I thought that this would be best to post this here since it is Aerocar related. I have an extra custom embroidered Charger Daytona jacket and wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in it before I put it on ebay. It is a very nicely done jacket with a red Daytona on the front along with correct type Charger script on the opposite side. The rear of the jacket has the larger DAYTONA lettering so as to similate the lettering on the stripe. It is an XL size and is in like new condition being worn only a handful of times on special occasions. As you can see in the pictures it is a cool looking race type jacket and is lined as well. If anyone is interested PM me and we can make arrangements for payments and shipping. I would sell it for $50 plus shipping. I can honestly tell you this is below the cost to buy this jacket and have that much custom embroidery done. Thanks  :2thumbs:

WINGR

WINGR

Sorry, but I forgot to send a picture of the front of the jacket. Here it is and if anyone is interested please PM and if necessary I can email you a few more pics of it.

WINGR