News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Two rare Muscle cars. A GTO Judge conv and 69 charger RTSE say hello.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, April 25, 2009, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

The meeting of 2 rare cars.  I met my buddy with his Clone GTO conv this afternoon and we brightened up a shopping plaza parking lot.  I took these with my Iphone but trust me they are much brighter cars in person. He has 1/2 into that car as I have in mine, and his top goes down, but there ain't nothing like a 69 Charger.  :rotz:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

sunroofsuperbird

Looks like my GTO conv also other than color.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

FlatbackFanatic

Nice, very nice. They make the parking lot look a whole lot nicer too. :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

BIRD67

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on April 25, 2009, 09:57:52 PM
Quote from: sunroofsuperbird on April 25, 2009, 09:00:44 PM
Looks like my GTO conv also other than color.
Close, I think his is a year or two newer.  72

Yes, the Orange one is a 1972.. The easiest way to tell the difference between a 1971 and a 1972, was that the '72 had the Air Extractors on the front fenders right behing the wheel wells, furthermore, there was NOT a Judge option on the 1972 Pontiac GTO, it was dropped midway through 1971. I have some documentation on it if you guys want to see.. Also, the Judge Convertible was, in 1971 a very rare thing, I think there are something like only 17 built and I think like maybe 6 exist.. Just a little history lesson..

Great looking cars!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

1969chargerrtse

Here's 2 more rare cars.  I was at a cruise night this evening.