News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger 500 headlamp assys... Where to re-coat the proper finish?

Started by Charger Aficionado, November 14, 2005, 03:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I need to send out the headlamp bezels for my 500 somewhere to have them re-coated.  Does anyone know the correct finish, and the best place to send them?  I guess I should throw-in the grille brackets too...   

PocketThunder

Not sure, but let me know where you send them and i'll send mine also.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Shakey

Are they made of aluminium like the trim on the grille of a regular Charger?

If so, AnoBrite in N. Hollywood, CA does aluminium dipping (anodizing).  Maybe they can help!

Charger Aficionado

Oops...   Maybe I should clarify.     I have a complete NOS grille and headlamp surrounds...   I'm talking about the part of the aero trim that goes under the grille, where rings hold down headlamp bulbs.   Square metal assy...   Has wind deflectors on each side.

Is this painted bodycolor???  It looks like it wasn't...