News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Figured i'd stop by!

Started by GoodysGotaCUDA, July 19, 2005, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodysGotaCUDA

Hey there, this is Goody from Moparts. For those that already dont know me. My name is Mike, go by Goody tho. Daily Driver is a 72 B'Cuda that im currently rebuildin the motor for.

Ghoste

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

NYCMille

What's up man... I've been following your build-up over at moparts... very nice job. BTW - over there, I'm ..

MrAngry :icon_smile_evil:

Welcome dude.

mustanghater

hellow from that board too.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

dart3404

Hi
Welcome

NYCMILLE why are you MrAngry?

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard, Newbie!!

...wait, we're all newbies. :-\ ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dart3404

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 19, 2005, 01:35:38 PM
Welcome aboard, Newbie!!

...wait, we're all newbies. :-\ ;D

:rotz: :-\ better start posting more

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

Charger_Fan

dart3404

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

No, we all said hi first.   There's a lot of catching up to do.   You'll likely see a bunch of hijacking at first until we all get settled back into our grooves.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hrspwr

I'm over here too. Hi everybody! And thanks Troy for getting this Charger thing restarted.

Politicians are like diapers. Both need to be changed frequently, for the same reason.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

4cruzin

Everyone stopping by.  Gonna need more room soon Troy!!  lol     
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TeeWJay426

Welcome Goody. Recognized the moparts handle. I'm there also, same username there as here.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed