News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster *Update December 22*

Started by 6pkrunner, November 15, 2005, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

I have several posters around here and they are all laminated. The quality is great on all of them. The big Board Posters really are HUGE so measure the space you want to hang it in first. If anyone in the southeastern Ohio area wants one then let me know and they can all be shipped here. Indy and Columbus aren't too terribly far away.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

8WHEELER

Hey looking good 6pkrunner, Should we put my wifes charger in this poster as well  ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

My wife would likely say that HER Charger is the one that's going on the poster. (we only have one Charger in the garage)

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

chargervert

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

MGBRingo

Doesn't look like mine made it yet.  Here it is again.

6pkrunner

Quote from: MGBRingo on December 25, 2005, 09:28:17 PM
Doesn't look like mine made it yet.   Here it is again.

MGB - far right, 4th from the bottom. You're in there.

MGBRingo

My fault   I didn't shift it to the right.   :P    I will want to purcashe one also.

69charger2002

i don't want to be a hog. so if you need to, if it's possible can you add my new one and delete the white 69 R/T? i like the black better :) or you can leave both if you need the space filled.  lol . BTW the posters are TOP NOTCH!! i got 2 before.. and they are flat AWESOME. not just saying that.
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Mass_Mopar

I have ordered a bunch of laminated posters from Mike and they have all been top notch and well worth the cost/shipping. He's a great guy to do business with and the prices he lists are no more than his actual costs, so if you appreciate all the work he's put into this poster I suggest sending him a little extra thanks :bow: :Twocents:
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

6pkrunner

Quote from: Mass_Mopar on December 27, 2005, 01:05:02 AM
...no more than his actual costs...

Yup - and that is the truth. As long as I can cover off what it sets me back, its a pleasure to give something back.
Yeah I know - idiot boy. ;D

Smoke20

Just let us know when it's complete.

Anybody in the North Jersey/NYC area want to get together on some posters to save on shipping?
Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded