News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

colour of 68 charger in christine?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, November 15, 2005, 04:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

what colour and code of blue was the 68 charger in christine if i rememeber so there was a guy who just finished a 70 charger here a while ago that had the exact same colour of blue-MATT

Orange_Crush

I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that the Charger in Christine was a '70.  I haven't watched the movie in a while though.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Blown70

OC, pretty sure it is a 68 at least for most of the shots....

Not sure of the exact color.

Tom

John_Kunkel

The car was a '68, I believe it was painted either CC-1 Medium Blue Poly or QQ-1 Bright Blue Poly.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Charger_Fan

Yep, 68.
I'm going with medium blue too.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

THE CHARGER PUNK

heres a pic i have not very good quality but gives you a clue-MATT

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

THE CHARGER PUNK

what company would be best to choose for this specific colour?-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

someones clone of this car-MATT

THE CHARGER PUNK

im not so goos with colours so heres a chart for someone to identify the right colour-MATT

http://www.moparmania.de/68ply.htm