News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do you guys use on your dash pads etc. ?

Started by 69*F5*SE, May 26, 2009, 08:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69*F5*SE

What's a good high quality cleaner/conditioner to use on your dash pads, door pads etc. to help keep them from cracking and stay more pliable?   

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dennis K

I use this stuff. I originally bought it for my vinyl top on the rcommendations of Mopar guys on various discussion forums, but I also use it on all the interior vinly and rubber in the car. I get it at my local Ace hardware stores. http://www.303products.com/tech/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=428

mikepmcs

That's the boat stuff. Couldn't think of the name this morning. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?