News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk wire locations

Started by wldside, May 30, 2009, 11:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wldside

Hello,

Well it's been over four years ago since I cut out the old rotten trunk floor out of my 69 Charger and I don't have any reference photots of the rear wiring.  Can someone please post a pic of the two holes that I need to drill so that I can pass through the wiring and install the gromets.  I think one would be for the fuel sending and the other is for the license plate and back up lights.

Thanks for your help.

Dave

wldside

Can someone please heip me out???    :cheers:

Thanks

green69rt

Here's a picture of my old car before tear down.  Hope this helps.  I'm looking for one of the sending unit.

maxwellwedge

Here are a couple of pics....

wldside

Thanks for the pics guys.   :cheers:  So that's how the rear lighting wires route?  The back-up lights go out the rear valance, then go back in to get under the car?   :scratchchin:

Thanks,
Dave

y3chargerrt

The wiring for the back up lights and plate lamp come from inside the trunk not under the car.

maxwellwedge

My pic was for the fuel sender unit wire which you mentioned in the first post. I also included the fuel vent shot in case you needed to drill your new pan.

wldside

Perfect!!! Thanks again for your replies guys, makes sense.