News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For EVERYONE who likes older FIRE TRUCKS!!!! (Pre 1990 Trucks) Dialup Beware!

Started by TruckDriver, November 16, 2005, 08:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Looking for these pics, I came across these on a web site from my home town where I grew up(Hartford, Wi.). I am supprized they still have these yet...

1978 Mack 5-man cab 1250 GPM 750-gallon pumper w/two 1-1/2" preconnects

1979 Ford 1800-gallon tanker w/350 PTO midship pump

1972 GMC  ½ ton Grass Fire Truck
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

TeeWJay426

Here's the antiques my department owns. They are the first 3 pieces of motorized aparatus that the town owned. They are a 1919 Model T, a 1929 and a 1939 Chevy. The '29 and '39 have been owned contiuously by the department since they were new; the T was sold, and some of the guys bought it back in the '60's, in pieces, and rebuilt it.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger4404spd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Charger4404spd on November 16, 2005, 01:15:38 PM
Remember Squad 51?

That show ruled! I used to watch it every week as a kid.   I had a Squad 51 toy truck back when I was a kid. You opened the side doors and it was a CB. Had an antenna that pulled up. Dont know what happened to it. Would be neat to have now!

Todd

Dans 68

This one was taken in front of My Dad's firehouse in San Francisco around 1965 (I'm in the middle).

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

derailed

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 16, 2005, 02:51:32 PM
Remember Squad 51?

That show ruled! I used to watch it every week as a kid.     I had a Squad 51 toy truck back when I was a kid. You opened the side doors and it was a CB. Had an antenna that pulled up. Dont know what happened to it. Would be neat to have now!

Todd

:iagree:

TruckDriver

Quote from: drailed on November 17, 2005, 01:51:30 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 16, 2005, 02:51:32 PM
Remember Squad 51?

That show ruled! I used to watch it every week as a kid.     I had a Squad 51 toy truck back when I was a kid. You opened the side doors and it was a CB. Had an antenna that pulled up. Dont know what happened to it. Would be neat to have now!

Todd

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

firefighter3931

Nice pics guys....those old trucks are cool  :icon_smile_cool:

Here's some pics from a museum i visited a few years back in Cape Cod Mass. There is a one of one Mercedes pumper as well as some neat old steam pumpers, hand pumpers and horse drawn ladder trucks.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

:icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

:icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

A Few I Found Today......
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TruckDriver

I found these old Dodges on ebay today
PETE

TruckDriver

Here's another '70s Dodge fire chassie.
PETE