News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what do you thin kof these seats?

Started by c00nhunterjoe, June 28, 2009, 09:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

They look really nice. If they fit, then why not go for it :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

b5blue

165 for 2 ? How can you say no? Get them and let me know if they are any good!

1968_Charger

i bought seats just like that about 5 years ago for a different car. they were nice for cheap seats and the material was pretty good quality. i had the car for a couple years after i put them in and they held up fine. i paid 400.00 for mine but they look exactly the same. cant say they are still making them oout of the same material though.

FLG

Will they work for the 3rd gen? Even if there cheap there better then mine. What about mounting??

kab69440

If you're looking for aftermarket seats, try swiping a pair from a 2-door Cherokee. Not only do they tip forward for ease of rear seat entry, you can lean them back for a comfy position. There is also very little butt-fatigue with them, I've driven my Cherokee for loooong trips without back or butt pain. Some years have a seatback style very reminiscent of the early 70's B/E/A-body buckets, too.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

terrible one

Those look a lot like the seats I got for my car from Summit. The ones I got were like $170 or something each when they were on sale and I was really impressed with the quality of the fake leather stuff. I'd say for the price you couldn't go wrong! I'll bet you'll be satisfied if you get them. As for mounting them (FLG) Summit has universal mounts that I used . . . $12.95 or something a side I think. But if you've got the tools you can make a copy of them yourself.