News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone elses BE/A hood turn signal boots do this??

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, May 01, 2009, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BROCK

Heat shrink only shinks down to half it's original diameter :rotz:

May as well go naked :scratchchin:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

oldrock

You can use some form of spacer to fill the gap so the sizes are closer to the same. I'd suggest using a piece of rubber or vinyl hose cut lenthwise that you can slip over the wires. That would add thickness so the shrink can properly tighten down... just a thought.

TylerCharger69

Aren't there supposed to be some sort of covers under the hood that conceal those?....

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on May 12, 2009, 04:19:19 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on May 12, 2009, 08:16:45 AM
If the second batch is proven to be better, Why not replace them again? Its not like its a 1000.00 dollar project.

PS My Charger has block off plates...they cause me zero problems!
Because thats where I'm at with my car....don't give a ratz ass anymore & am sick of doing things over again due to sub par stuff....wont give Mike or BE/A another dime of my $$$ as far as I'm concerned anyway.... I just wanna drive!!!
:iagree: I hear ya brother.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.