News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kasey Khane and Ryan Newman back in the intrepid

Started by 70charginglizard, November 19, 2005, 01:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

As of 11am Kasey Khane just took 2nd place in the line up.

Just behind ryan newman whos in 1st

IN THE INTREPIDS

http://www.nascar.com/2005/news/headlines/cup/11/18/dodge.intrepids.miami/index.html

"Despite the men's optimism, the Charger trails the 2004 Intrepid in three critical categories: wins, poles and laps led. The Charger has 35 percent fewer pole positions than the Intrepid, 11 to 17; while the Charger's laps led total is a stunning 50 percent less than the Intrepid's 2004 total: 1,461 to 2,925."

70charginglizard

golden73

69_500

We will just have to wait and see if the can stay up front though.

Too bad for Kahne in the busch race, he looked pretty strong, just got caught up in someone else's mess once again.

Newman looks pretty stout tonight in the Busch race as well.

73dodge

I wonder if he starts winning in the Intrepid and the rest of the pack follows suit I wonder what Dodge will do? They made a big stink about the new NASCAR charger
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Charger4404spd

"an aero sensitivity problem", caused by all the dang UGLY! :icon_smile_big:

69_500

Looks like the Charger body doesn't have any problems winning in the Busch series. I believe that is Newmans 6th win in 9 races in Busch this year?

1970440RT

Quote from: 69_500 on November 19, 2005, 07:35:10 PM
Looks like the Charger body doesn't have any problems winning in the Busch series. I believe that is Newmans 6th win in 9 races in Busch this year?

Nascar changed the aero package for the cup cars and left the busch cars alone.  If the Chargers had last years aero package, they'd be doing a heck of a lot better.  It is amazing what an inch or two of spoiler will do.