News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You guys remember the S'cool bus?

Started by bull, November 19, 2005, 04:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I think I was about 4 or 5 when this thing was introduced. I saw a modified school bus today and it made me think of it.

"Imagine a DUAL blown Chrysler fueler, with the latest trick chassis and ...GASP!, a chopped and narrowed fiberglass GMC-style school bus shell."

http://www.showrods.com/showrod_pages/scool_bus.html
http://cgi.ebay.com/REDLINE-Hot-Wheels-YELLOW-SCool-Bus-GREAT_W0QQitemZ6989047102QQcategoryZ1172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

TruckDriver

Years ago when I was in my teens, a good friend had that model.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

2fast4u

Isn't there one that drag races too!?

I mean for real...and not from long ago but it performs at some dragstrips nowadays!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

I think this was the buses I was thinkin' about................
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Mopar440+6

Quote from: 2fast4u on November 21, 2005, 12:37:45 AM

Thats the one I had in mind! I wish I could've taken that one to school everyday! ;D
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Afflyer

I used to have the model when I was a wee lad.

Wish I still had it too.

:)
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Crazy440

There's also a wheel stander, that runs most of the IHRA national events.
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.