News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ricer parking vid

Started by Stormhammer, November 20, 2005, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden73

Telvis

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Would have failed his road test.......look how far he is from the curb!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

Were we supposed to be impressed with his lack of parking skills or, the lack of balls the car has?

I was hoping for a more impressive parking scene. Like say a power slide in between those two cars, however I'd move the two outside cars a little closer, and do the slide on dry pavement.

Silver R/T

cant really critique if you cant do same or even BETTER ...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69_500

can't critique unless I can do better? Thats far from a true statement on anything. Many art critics critique masterpieces, yet many can't draw a stick figure on their own.

Telvis

Give me a POS car and I can do better.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

RT DAVE

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all he did is back in, pull the ebrake & then dump the clutch to spin the front end over.  Not exactly a high skill manuever if you ask me.  I'll have to try it and report back on my findings...

:icon_smile_big:
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Stormhammer

yea not a high skill - but most people never try it

now it'd be quite impressive to see a Charger pull it off ( that would be so awesome too ) :icon_smile_evil:

RD

Quote from: Stormhammer on November 22, 2005, 01:47:47 PM
yea not a high skill - but most people never try it

now it'd be quite impressive to see a Charger pull it off ( that would be so awesome too ) :icon_smile_evil:

apples to oranges.  Chargers are RWD.  Now get me a 2.2 Shelby Charger and I bet you I can do it.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

"It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown!"  ;D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

greenpigs

Lets hope the idiot doesn't breed.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Shakey

One of the best "parking jobs" I have seen is in the movie The Blues Brothers.  After Jake gets out of jail and he and Elwood start rounding up the band members, they head over to "Chez Paul's", the fancy restaurant where one of thier buddies is working.  As they approach (driving) the restaurant from the opposite side of the street, they hammer the throttle and begin to do a U-turn, spin the rear tires, swing around the ass end and park it right beside the curb.  It actually looks like they hit the curb pretty hard with the back wheels and I wouldn't be surprised if they bent a rim or loosened or seperated the backing plate from the axle housing on that take.  I haven't seen the movie for years, but for some reason this scene has always stuck in my head.  I guess I thought it was just plain cool!   :thumbs:

69_500

I remember that scene in the Blues Brothers. Great parking job. I know I saw one where they were driving down a road towards a T intersection. Slammed on the brakes, and turned the car sideways, and it slide in between 2 other parked cars with about 12" of clearance in the front and back. I just can't seem to find that video clip anywhere.

derailed

I think this guy has him beat, but hes got just as goofy of a car.

http://www.break.com/articles/paralellparking.html

charger_72_318

72 Charger hardtop tranny, carb and intake swap
92 Spirit DOHC Gone

69_500

Well that was at least a better video. Only if it had been from another angle to show how far apart the cars were.

greenpigs

Quote from: 69_500 on December 05, 2005, 09:50:48 AM
Well that was at least a better video. Only if it had been from another angle to show how far apart the cars were.

I agree, see that can happen. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free