News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

blade charger goes to work

Started by blade trinity, November 20, 2005, 10:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade trinity

They picked up my baby tonight for use on the Blade T.V. pilot shooting this month...Better be careful! (I bought floor mats today!)

Silver R/T

nice shot my charger looks pretty close to it except red stripe I painted on it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

So how much info can you spill on this pilot, like who's starring in it, which network is hosting it and how much of the Charger will we see? Or should I ask how many Chargers to they plan on wrecking? :icon_smile_angry:

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

cudaken

Need to shut that right door all the way as well. ;D I all so like to know.

Cuda Ken watching another Charger wrecked again.
I am back

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

THE CHARGER PUNK

be sure to post some footage of the charger rippn up vancity as soon as you shoot it-MATT

Bluestar

Am I to believe that Blade's car was not blown up along with all of his other equipment when his hideout got blown up???  I mean the car was never seen again in Trinity after his warehouse was destroyed... :)  Any info on when the pilot will air?

THE CHARGER PUNK

the chargers fine didnt  you wait after the credits??? it shows the car car flooring it in my home city(vancouver)-MATT

Blakcharger440

blade trinity

Don't know when the pilots being aired. Too busy working on another of the producers movies right now. I'll find out tho. And by the way, I have a spy on the set where my car is, just in case they get any funny ideas...Like reving out 500hp of engine. By the way they aren't getting the car for free!  Cheers!

CNH 320

Nice Blade.
You must be proud  :icon_smile_approve: Please keep us updated.

blade trinity

Here's what I found out today. The Blade Series is for the new Spike network. It will air in June and the Blade character is being played by a former member of the rap group Onyx. Apparently he's a pretty good actor too. Cheers from the front line!

blade trinity

Spike TV and New Line Television have signed Kirk "Sticky" Jones (Over There) to star in "Blade," based on the popular Marvel comic book and film franchise of the same name. David Goyer (Batman Begins, the Blade trilogy) will serve as executive producer and co-wrote the drama with popular comic book author Geoff Johns. Peter O'Fallon (Suicide Kings, Eureka, American Gothic) is set to direct.

Production begins November 14 in Vancouver. "Blade" will premiere on Spike TV in June 2006. Jill Wagner ("Monk"), Neil Jackson ("Stargate SG-1"), Nelson Lee ("Traffic," the TV mini-series) and Jessica Gower ("Blurred") also are signed to star in the production.

"'Blade,' as envisioned by David Goyer is perfectly suited for Spike TV and its male viewers," says Pancho Mansfield, Executive Vice President, Original Programming at Spike TV. "Consistent with Goyer's feature film work, the new "Blade" promises to capture what men want to see: thrilling action and effects combined with an intelligent and highly creative story."

Spike TV's "Blade" focuses on Marvel's eponymous immortal warrior fighting a shadowy underworld of vampires who want to destroy the human race. The title character is a half-man, half-vampire who his incredible powers and skills to fearlessly battle the demonic creatures of the night in a blood-drenched crusade to prevent the ascendance of vampires over mankind.