News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Quote from: moparstuart on October 25, 2011, 10:49:55 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 25, 2011, 08:25:05 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on October 25, 2011, 08:17:48 AM
I love those wheels.  Are they the same ones 6T9ChargerRT (Chris) has on his car?  

Yep..  :D
dude your like a woman with new shoes , your a wheel whore   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :nana:

That's funny..... :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger-Bodie

I will be the first to admit that I do have a problem............... I do have my recalls for sale in the ads section though.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 25, 2011, 11:44:31 AM
I will be the first to admit that I do have a problem............... I do have my recalls for sale in the ads section though.
dude those are the best looking wheels you have had on it so far  ????   just give them to me my 500 really need them   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

maxwellwedge

djcarguy

love thelook with the new mags and magnum 500's 2nd best.awesom car and engine and read the whole build all great stuff going on there.   but skinny white wheels and all the white on your pretty car ,just didnot stand out or any spark for me. :Twocents: great car love the mags and gives it some personal flare.thanks for showing us :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

Nah. Im just a copy cat....... Always like the Hurst wheels like that from back in the day. When I saw the Cragars on Chris Charger I knew Id have some at some point.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 26, 2011, 09:10:22 AM
Nah. Im just a copy cat....... Always like the Hurst wheels like that from back in the day. When I saw the Cragars on Chris Charger I knew Id have some at some point.

Shit I TOTALLY missed this update!!!   I remember a while back you saying you were getting them and just yesterday remembered you told me!!  They look really good on the car...definitely a keeper :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tan top

missed this wheel update  :slap:

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 24, 2011, 06:04:13 PM
got another set of wheels through a horse trade deal....

:o ... :drool5:  looks good !! gives it a different look again   :yesnod:

:popcrn:
:2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

200MPH

so i was about with the family yesterday  and thought hey i will give Brian a Call Because i ve been wanting to check out this Daytona , Iam Glad i did This thing is AAAAWWWWSSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!  all i can say this car is great and the Big Hemi did not disappoint Literally..

Charger

200MPH

Brian drives this car and i mean DRIVES it! it runs flawlessly and stops good to THANKS AGAIN!! :2thumbs:
Charger

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Troy on April 23, 2012, 04:13:11 PM
Did Brian win another traffic award? ;)

Troy

Just for the heck of it Im gonna let Lee field that one.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 23, 2012, 04:19:08 PM
Quote from: Troy on April 23, 2012, 04:13:11 PM
Did Brian win another traffic award? ;)

Troy

Just for the heck of it Im gonna let Lee field that one.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:      Lee your up  spill the beans.    Hopefully brian didnt try to bad touch you .  

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

200MPH

ok ok ok  believe it or not we got off almost scott free.... me personally i was worried..and really worrried when he only clocked us at 72 rather than the 90mph we were going and Super worried when he told Brian to come back to his Cruiser :bawling: after some tense moments we were able to leave with a mild non moving violations..I think Brian needs to put that trooper on his christmas, Birthday, free donut list and whatever else you can think of LMAO....

Thanks again Brian Made my Week Oustanding car and even better person
Charger

200MPH

Charger

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: cdr on April 23, 2012, 04:30:13 PM
BRIAN i am speechless on your craftsman ship :2thumbs:

Thanks Alot. I really do appreciate that.

moparstuart

Quote from: 200MPH on April 23, 2012, 04:35:25 PM
ok ok ok  believe it or not we got off almost scott free.... me personally i was worried..and really worrried when he only clocked us at 72 rather than the 90mph we were going and Super worried when he told Brian to come back to his Cruiser :bawling: after some tense moments we were able to leave with a mild non moving violations..I think Brian needs to put that trooper on his christmas, Birthday, free donut list and whatever else you can think of LMAO....

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 200MPH on April 23, 2012, 04:35:25 PM

It was great to meet you guys Lee! And yes it was a little touch and go for a few minutes there....

moparstuart

Our absent friend jason ( randr )  green hemi daytona owner.  He felt he need to buy brian new wheels for his car so he has purchased then and emailed this picture for me to post . He is still absent from the site but wanted everyone to see brians new wheels . 

moparstuart

Charger-Bodie

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 27, 2012, 09:48:54 AM
:laugh: Did Jason get some for the Birdible too?
He may have but  I have not  recieved the boxes in the mail yet   :shruggy:  Maybe soon   :nana: :nana: :nana:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2012, 09:52:49 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 27, 2012, 09:48:54 AM
:laugh: Did Jason get some for the Birdible too?
He may have but  I have not  recieved the boxes in the mail yet   :shruggy:  Maybe soon   :nana: :nana: :nana:

Cool , then we will both have wheels to sell on ebay.