News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Inked_Ghandi

That is pretty awesome. But are those fish in the drivers seat on the avatar pick?
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

jwramc

John

Inked_Ghandi

Man now i feel so stupid.  :brickwall:  Even a guy I work with thought they were fish. Just swimming in thin air above the drivers seat.

USAF AMMO

jwramc

:smilielol: Like Barracudas...or Stingrays? Maybe a Marlin?  :nana:
John

Inked_Ghandi

USAF AMMO

Fred

Quote from: jwramc on February 07, 2012, 09:57:18 AM
:2thumbs:

Hey jwramc, what software are you playing with and how did you get the smoking tyre effect?
Love it.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

jwramc

It's a photoShop doppleganger called Paint Shop Pro. I'm actually using a decade+ old version of it- ver.5.

The smoke is a spray painting tool. You choose how dense you want the pattern, how wide, the color you want...then just wave the cursor over the areas you want painted. I just shoot the stuff where I see it on 1:1 cars doing burnouts. Glad you like. :)

It's amazing what can be done with this kind of software...
John

Fred

Quote from: jwramc on February 07, 2012, 11:08:00 PM
It's a photoShop doppleganger called Paint Shop Pro. I'm actually using a decade+ old version of it- ver.5.

The smoke is a spray painting tool. You choose how dense you want the pattern, how wide, the color you want...then just wave the cursor over the areas you want painted. I just shoot the stuff where I see it on 1:1 cars doing burnouts. Glad you like. :)

Yes I do like.
Ok I know how to do the paint/brush stuff in edit,  but I didn't realise that's what you did. Looks really cool. I'm going to have a play with my car.
Thanks.  :2thumbs:   

nvrbdn

man, that one on freds car turned out great. :2thumbs: that looks real
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: jwramc on February 07, 2012, 11:08:00 PM

It's amazing what can be done with this kind of software...

Thanks for that, car looks pretty cool with the smokin' tyre's .  :2thumbs:

Bob T

Quote from: jwramc on February 07, 2012, 10:14:44 AM
:popcrn:

Hell, might as well add Elvis and the Wolfman in it for some light entertainment  :icon_smile_big:  .

Liking the smoky tyre shot of Freds too
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Inked_Ghandi

USAF AMMO

jwramc

Quote from: Fred on February 07, 2012, 11:30:20 PMThanks for that, car looks pretty cool with the smokin' tyre's .  :2thumbs:

Yea...cuz it was so NOT cool before the smoke. ::) :eek2: :lol:
John

Fred

Holly smokin' tyres.................
I think I ran over a couple of chickens!!  :eek2: :lol: :slap: :shruggy:

nvrbdn

or a paper shredder :2thumbs: i love that pic of your car. a magnificent machine :yesnod: (without the chickens) :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

You know, it's not as easy as it looks................it's obvious that any Tom, Dick or Harry (& Fred).............can't do it!!
I need plenty more practice to get to jwramc's standard.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

And go for much less density so it speckles in a wee bit at a time. Don't worry if it looks a bit pixel-y, as you can use a softening tool to lightly blur it all after.
John

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 08, 2012, 09:39:05 PM
try the spray can if you have one. :2thumbs:

I tried that first but it did look too speckley...... pixel-y so I went for the air brush instead.

Quote from: jwramc on February 08, 2012, 09:51:36 PM
And go for much less density so it speckles in a wee bit at a time. Don't worry if it looks a bit pixel-y, as you can use a softening tool to lightly blur it all after.

ah ha! which softening tool? (I'm just using windows paint).

jwramc

Oh MY, that'll never do! I don't even think it has a softening tool.

Go here and download ver. 5.1 (what I'm using).
http://www.oldversion.com/Paint-Shop-Pro.html

And don't worry if it seems overwhelming. Practice, experiment...aw, heck....like everything else in life.  :2thumbs:
John

Fred

Thanks for your help jwramc. I will look into it first chance I get.
and yes, practice does make perfect.................just wait till you see my next work of art!!  :yesnod:

Bob T

Actually Fred, I thought it was something else   :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Gee BobT, who's the artist in your family?
I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to work out whether I've just hit sheep  :lol: or if that's bits of bitumen flying??

Steve P.

Quote from: Erzfreund on January 26, 2012, 01:30:38 AM
Quote from: vegasmike on January 25, 2012, 09:06:19 PM
damn marcus,I wanna cry when i see that pic,,,that car is bad ass!!!! did you figure out the shifting yet
Dear Mike, the guys from my local garage overhauled the gearbox. The first time it was very hard for me to drive that beauty, but now I got it. It's so much fun to drive that car, but at the moment the car sleeps in my garage because of the weather here.
I had to install the heating and wiper, because we have no such weather that you have in Las Vegas. For example, we have now 14 degrees Fahrenheit and some snow.
I will send you some nice pictures if the weather gets better an I have found a nice background for the pictures.

Welcome to the site and I am another that knows your car well. Mike is my cousin.

Can you tell me what you had done to the transmission? And why?? Last time i drove that car it shifted hard and tight. Just what you want in a nasty fast car..

Take good care of her and let us know how she is now and then..  That car runs on Mikes blood and sweat.  Now I know he's in tears...

Congrats on owning such a fantastic car....  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida