News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukedukem

I had issues too. I renamed the pic and it seemed to work.hope that helps
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

404NOTFOUND

Quote from: 33yeartoy on March 09, 2012, 07:50:49 PM
been trying to get pics on wont go.    :brickwall: :flame:

Keep trying with the pics. My first few attempts with pics were a no go but are never a problem now. Same with many of us. Almost seem like the site has to get to know you. Always rename your pics to something stupid that would never have been posted before. If your pic is named "'69 Charger"? Well...good luck posting that pic.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

nvrbdn

one thing you can try is emailing the pic to yourself. when you open the email, click on the pic and say save. then after it is saved,open the pic. left click on the pic and say open with, then a box will come up and chose open with microsoft. that will let you resize or rotate or rename. at the top of the page i believe you select picture and under that will be the choices. make sure you save when your done. always pic for a size web large or web small. that will pt your pic in a size that displays good on this site. at least this works on my comp.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Musicman

Quote from: 33yeartoy on March 09, 2012, 07:50:49 PM
been trying to get pics on wont go.    :brickwall: :flame:

1) The image file must be smaller than 200K.

2) Attempting to post the same image twice will not work, it must be renamed at each attempt.

3) Once a reply has failed to post it must be closed out, and a new reply must be generated for the second attempt.

4) Hosted images like those stored on Photobucket etc, can be linked to your post without issue.

5) This forum is a pain in the @$$ when it comes to posting images, but what are you gonna do, it is what it is.

33yeartoy

i think i got it finally.?? :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :o

33yeartoy

Troy

Quote from: 33yeartoy on March 09, 2012, 11:20:01 PM
ill try again. no attachment. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode:
Yeah there is - you attached a PDF so it won't be visible inline. It has a picture of the tail of a Charger with a trailer hitch.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Musicman

Allow me... I converted the image to a JPEG for you  :yesnod:

33yeartoy

:brickwall: thanks. new at this. they wont send out, rename and redo. :RantExplode:

33yeartoy

me

Musicman

That's cool, you finally figured it out :yesnod:

Car looks sharp, I really like the white vinyl roof on the red. :2thumbs:

Now you just have to get a handle on cropping those scans down to just the main image.  :lol:

33yeartoy

:brickwall: :brickwall: :hah:maybe now.

33yeartoy

Ghoste

Don't give up, its getting there.  Nice car.

Musicman

Your pic's are fine, and your getting them posted up... now you just need to learn how to crop the scans, or simply crop the image after it's scanned.  :cheers:

nvrbdn

thats right, and the main thing is tackled already, you have an awesome 70 dodge charger. all the rest is gravy :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

33yeartoy

first computer i had about a month now. still learning how to use. pic is  from 1977 around may. thanks for help and comment. will get fresh pics when i can learn didital camera,.  cars in primer now. wanted to repaint rusted areas.  thanks again.. :brickwall: :RantExplode: :flame:

Ghoste

Just a warning, once you are used to it you will find that taking and posting Charger photos can be habit forming.  :icon_smile_evil:

33yeartoy

im hooked that what she says. too much time here. :2thumbs:

XS29LA47V21

:popcrn:  Finally picked up another set of wheels for moving around, had this look back in the early 90s and I still like the look.  :2thumbs:

I think the shinny new chrome accentuates the rest of the its beater crustiness.  :lol: :lol::drool5:  (235-15s on 8s & 295-15s on 10s), or maybe I still need to find some nices sized slots :scratchchin:

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on March 12, 2012, 10:45:33 AM
:popcrn:  Finally picked up another set of wheels for moving around, had this look back in the early 90s and I still like the look.  :2thumbs:

I think the shinny new chrome accentuates the rest of the its beater crustiness.  :lol: :lol::drool5:  (235-15s on 8s & 295-15s on 10s), or maybe I still need to find some nices sized slots :scratchchin:
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tan top

Quote from: moparstuart on March 12, 2012, 10:48:53 AM
:popcrn:  Finally picked up another set of wheels for moving around, had this look back in the early 90s and I still like the look.  :2thumbs:

I think the shinny new chrome accentuates the rest of the its beater crustiness.  :lol: :lol::drool5:  (235-15s on 8s & 295-15s on 10s), or maybe I still need to find some nices sized slots :scratchchin:

:iagree:   :drool5:  got a mean rake to it  :coolgleamA:   ,  need slots man slots  :drool5: :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: tan top on March 12, 2012, 11:42:53 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 12, 2012, 10:48:53 AM
:popcrn:  Finally picked up another set of wheels for moving around, had this look back in the early 90s and I still like the look.  :2thumbs:

I think the shinny new chrome accentuates the rest of the its beater crustiness.  :lol: :lol::drool5:  (235-15s on 8s & 295-15s on 10s), or maybe I still need to find some nices sized slots :scratchchin:

:iagree:   :drool5:  got a mean rake to it  :coolgleamA:   ,  need slots man slots  :drool5: :yesnod:

:scratchchin:  Thank you, Yes, they are on the list too, along with a set of center lines with the white out look.  Still hard to beat the dog dishes for me.

I did get in trouble with my 5yr old son who informed me I was suppose to put them on the blue car where i have some old A/P (need a couple centers if someone has some), that was a funny conversation, he was so serious, wish I had it on tape for later yrs, guess that will be a mini project with him here in a month or so.

Supercharged Riot

Getting towed to engine rebuilding class last Friday...