News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnumForce

Here's my 69  :icon_smile_big:
If You Ain't First, You're Last!!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bakerhillpins

Had a community event with FD duties so I grabbed a few pics of the Charger while at the station. The artsy stuff can be fun.  Need to take the engine and the Charger to a place with a more visually appealing background next time. 
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

autodynamics

Fred

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 19, 2012, 07:08:57 PM
Had a community event with FD duties so I grabbed a few pics of the Charger while at the station. The artsy stuff can be fun.  Need to take the engine and the Charger to a place with a more visually appealing background next time. 

very cool  :2thumbs:

Chippa

bobs66440

Went out for a nice drive yesterday with my buddy and his '68 Coronet and decided to take some updated  photos with the new bumpers and tail light assembly.

For the exterior, the next step is to lower the car about 3/4"-1" or so (the aluminum heads raised the front up even more), polish the ridge trim and get some wider wheels/tires for the rear.

GPULLER

Sweet Bob!
What size you planning for rear rubber?

bobs66440

Thanks. I have 245's on there now. I was thinking maybe 275/60 on a 10" wheel.  :shruggy:

nvrbdn

Quote from: Chippa on May 21, 2012, 05:48:13 AM
Getting ready for some R4 :)

one more

looks like a lot of work goin on there.keep the pic's coming :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Hey Chippa, nice to see it heading towards that light at the end of the tunnel  :2thumbs:

Fred

freddyd02

Pulled mine outta the barn, moving her into a nice garage =)

Chippa

Quote from: Fred on May 21, 2012, 08:05:48 PM
Hey Chippa, nice to see it heading towards that light at the end of the tunnel  :2thumbs:

Thx buddy i have more pics that i can throw up if you like  ;D nothing special but everyone enjoys seeing progress, i can throw up some fender tag pics, engine No's etc etc engine bay being painted today with a bit of luck so i will cruise past there after work and see how things are then the whole car will be painted on Friday/Sat i think the last place the car came from was Chicago...not sure though i will put up a pic of the sticker on the window...

I am pretty happy with the state of the body for its age...there is a very small amount of rust in her which is good news for me when all is done and it is in my hands i will put up a thread with plenty of pics and info...

So looking forward to getting this car

Cheers Chippa

Chippa

bobs66440

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Chippa

Hey Doc,

Getting painted by a guy up here not far from home...has had some of his handy work displayed in Chrysler Mag, this was just a quick pic today off the phone cant wait to see the whole car done but i might have to wait another 2 weeks before i get to see it as i'm off to that outer suburb north of Perth on Sunday for a bit of R&R.....(Bali haha) 440 will be going back in on the weekend with a bit of luck all spruced up with new paint,headers etc etc woo hoo hahaha

Dino

These were taken Saturday morning.  Gave her a nice bath on Friday.  Even polished the chrome but the sun was beating on me so didn't do the inside.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Dino

A few more

doctor4766

Quote from: Chippa on May 22, 2012, 06:51:29 AM
Hey Doc,

Getting painted by a guy up here not far from home...has had some of his handy work displayed in Chrysler Mag, this was just a quick pic today off the phone cant wait to see the whole car done but i might have to wait another 2 weeks before i get to see it as i'm off to that outer suburb north of Perth on Sunday for a bit of R&R.....(Bali haha) 440 will be going back in on the weekend with a bit of luck all spruced up with new paint,headers etc etc woo hoo hahaha
Sweet.
Have a great time up there.
I'm heading there on the 6th so we wont cross paths, but I'll have a Bintang or two while your Charger's being put back together  :cheers:
Gotta love a '69

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Dino on May 22, 2012, 07:36:48 AM
These were taken Saturday morning.  Gave her a nice bath on Friday.  Even polished the chrome but the sun was beating on me so didn't do the inside.

Feels good don't it?  :icon_smile_approve:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on May 22, 2012, 09:06:51 AM
Quote from: Dino on May 22, 2012, 07:36:48 AM

Feels good don't it?  :icon_smile_approve:

You bet!   :yesnod: