News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mister bungle

Born with the right heart in the wrong continent

Ghoste

Man I just love silver on 2nd gen Chargers.

Charger_Fan

Mr. Bungle, does that have shaved door handles?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 04, 2005, 05:04:27 PM
Mr. Bungle, does that have shaved door handles?

Good question...i think its the glare from the sun though....

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

73ChargerSE

My Charger and my Coronet.  The Coronet was my summer project, I got it running and driving, just needs brakes  :icon_smile_tongue:.  The Charger has been at the shop for 3 months.  They were getting it roadworthy because it sat for 16 years in our backyard.  Just took it for my first drive in it tonight. My first time driving a Charger and it was amazing.

Ghoste

I like the Coronet too.  You just made think of something else though with your first time driving a Charger comment.

gsmopar

WM23N1G1

I went for a ride yesterday, and I had a Blast! even if she runs like a dead pig...

myk

Finally moved into the 21st century and bought a digital camera...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Starman417

http://www.starman417.net
Instagram - quags69charger

Chad L. Magee

OK, since not everyone has seen my mopars since the last time I posted pics of them, here they are:

Picture 1,2: 1969 Charger White Hat Special, 383-4bbl., auto, T5, my first Charger......

Picture 3,4: 1970 base model Charger /6, three speed manual, bench seat, Bright Red, Black vinyl top (missing), Charcoal bench seat interior......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Chad L. Magee

Here's the backside of the /6 Charger and the interior.....

A pic of my 68 RT...

A pic of a friend's 70....

Chad L. Magee

Here's a fun set....

Can you guess what the cars are? (Let the newbies try to guess first)

I will post the answers later on.......

Chad L. Magee

A few more....

The first two are pics of my 68 383-2bbl., 4-speed (rolled by orginal owner back in 1971, 30,000 miles)...

The third pic is of a friend's 69...

The fourth pic is of a friend's 70 parts car.....

Chad L. Magee

Now comes my favorite pics for carsinbarns (of my own cars).....

Blue Coronet RT and Yellow Superbee

Chad L. Magee

Friend's cars.....

1968 Charger....

1968 Sport Fury.....

I still have more pics to scan, but that's all for now.....

Brock Samson

Chad that one's a pre boat tail Rivara, '70?... the rest are all b-bods, cause the round firewall stamping and angled wiper motor hole give em away..
so why the Buick?..
what an awsome thread shouldn't this be stickied at the top, inna place of honor?...  :icon_smile_big:

TheGhost

Quote from: Chad L. Magee on August 11, 2005, 06:39:09 PM
Here's a fun set....

Can you guess what the cars are? (Let the newbies try to guess first)

I will post the answers later on.......

Going by the bottom pic, from left to right, they are 69, 70, and 68.  Am I right?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

General Ryan

Hey Sublime69;
After timeless times of oogling your car, I finally have to speak up;

I love the color combo with those wheels, nothing screams nostalgic BAD ASS like that machine making ALL onlookers and I'm guessing especially kids, that the 06 version has any loins to that!

SuBLimE 69

Thanks Ryan !  I even get the thumbs up from the ricer kids.... :punkrocka:

Reidar

Heres my -68..

My daughter and her friends loves this car! (And so do I!)  :icon_smile_big:

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

dodgecharger-fan