News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

I applaud you.  18 years old and in the right mindset.  did you do a lot of the work yourself? 
that is a beautiful car young man, you should be very, very proud of yourself!
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

DodgeChargerNeeded

Here is a pic of a 68 Charger my brother picked up a few months ago, May get that from him and start working on it.
Jeff

Brock Samson

plum500

iceblue: That's just friggin awesome. Just awesome. :2thumbs:

Rack

Great lookin' car, Iceblue. Excellent work!

i c e b l u e

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 07, 2006, 11:23:27 AM
I applaud you. 18 years old and in the right mindset. did you do a lot of the work yourself?
that is a beautiful car young man, you should be very, very proud of yourself!
v/r
Mike
Thanks mike, and yes My dad and I performed litterly all of the work ourselves, including paint and body work. This is the first time either of us has ever done this before. However, we had a lot of good advice from this board, and some body men we knew.
Quote from: plum500 on July 07, 2006, 05:07:56 PM
iceblue: That's just friggin awesome. Just awesome. :2thumbs:
Quote from: Rack on July 07, 2006, 05:16:04 PM
Great lookin' car, Iceblue. Excellent work!

thanks it turned out really nice and we have been given a lot of compliments on it so far. When I get chance to downsize some pictures I will post a thread on the completion of the resto, and a thanks to this board (and the previous board) for all of its help over the past years. We would not have been able to do it with out you guys and girls. thanks again

Marcus

mikepmcs

Marcus
I can't stop looking at that car man. SWEET!!! is all I can say! :drool5: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

tan top

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 08, 2006, 02:46:16 PM
Marcus
I can't stop looking at that car man. SWEET!!! is all I can say! :drool5: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :METAL: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

v/r
Mike
:iagree:  you have got an awesome looking charger there  :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: i c e b l u e on July 07, 2006, 11:13:30 AM
Heres a few pics of my B3 69. The first picture is when I first bought it (i was 15 in the pic) and the other 2 pictures are what the car is now. After three and a half years of fun.   ::)

Oh, I like that alot ! Nice work !  B3 Blue..... Real Nice car !  :yesnod:

Why don't you have a Sublime green one yet Trav ? !  Kepping the green cars down ehh ? 

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Jim Curnane

Heres me 72 Rallye 400 auto 355s on the rear 1 of 86  ( Survivor)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: i c e b l u e on July 07, 2006, 11:13:30 AM
Heres a few pics of my B3 69. The first picture is when I first bought it (i was 15 in the pic)

I remember seeing this pic from the old site. You've done an amazing job, congrats!! :cheers:
Yes by all means, share more pics of it's resto when you can! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

73chgrSE

This is my 73. I've owned it since '88. Bought it from the original owner. Still has the "Tidewater Dodge" Dealer badge on it.

plum500

Can this thread be permanently stickied on the first page (of General Discussion)?

TruckDriver

Quote from: plum500 on July 18, 2006, 11:01:20 AM
Can this thread be permanently stickied on the first page (of General Discussion)?
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

69 Charger SE

Here's mine.  If she only looked that way still

jasonjb75

Figures it was about time for me to post a few pictures of my work in progress!

1969 Dodge Charger - 383HP w/ 4-Speed

BrianShaughnessy

I paid $15 for this pic from the dude at Bear Mt.   Ph8ggit... I got a scanner.     :P
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

hemi-hampton

Heres a Pic of my 70 charger r/t, All original paint & only 24,000 miles. LEON.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Blusmbl

Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

resq302

here is a pic of my 69 Charger with factory 383 4 bbl and 4 spd with console taken about 2 weeks ago at the NJ Firemans Home in Boonton, NJ
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Dave22443

Dang, that looks like it belongs on a post card  :icon_smile_cool:

Very nice!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

RT DAVE

Quote from: Blusmbl on August 29, 2006, 06:48:36 PM
Mine's a little bit blacker than before...

Damn, that's nice.  Who did your bodywork/paint?
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT