News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzoe

havent posted in a while here is a n updated pic of my charger got it back three weeks ago time to start rebuilding it

gb70

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 2fast4u on September 03, 2006, 07:26:09 PM
   Thats the way it should be done Myrtle with the original owners.....awesome picture of them and your charger!!

2fast
:iagree: Way cool!
I can't believe you didn't leave the bug shield on. :rotz: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

thallium

This is my 68. It has a 440 with 3.23 in the rear. Even with that tall gearing it runs 13.50 @101 mph @2000 elevation and still runs 80 mph on the freeway. It's a nice combo with lots of torque. Hopefully i'll make my daytona drivetrain similar to this.

terrible one

Quote from: thallium on September 09, 2006, 09:34:32 PM
This is my 68. It has a 440 with 3.23 in the rear. Even with that tall gearing it runs 13.50 @101 mph @2000 elevation and still runs 80 mph on the freeway. It's a nice combo with lots of torque. Hopefully i'll make my daytona drivetrain similar to this.

Hey man, that's awesome. Is the strip painted on or is it a decal?

thallium

It's painted on, and we all know where I got the idea from. ha!  Chevy and Ford guys have no idea what movie that comes from.

terrible one

Quote from: thallium on September 09, 2006, 10:46:31 PM

It's painted on, and we all know where I got the idea from. ha!  Chevy and Ford guys have no idea what movie that comes from.

Haha yeah man. I really like that stripe. I would really like one just like in the movie on mine, but being a '68 like yours, the "440" part would clash with the marker light. I really like the look of the solid stripe just as well after seeing it on your car. If I ever get around to painting my car, I'll have to do that.

greenpigs

With enough shadows and the right angle it doesn't look half bad.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bcharger

Just got my Dana in. Here is mine with a off color hood.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Brock Samson

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 12, 2006, 01:07:15 AM
Damn Johnny! talk about a Brownnose...  :icon_smile_wink:

LOL!

That's the first pic I've seen of Piggy's car. :yesnod:

For as much smack as he used to talk about its condition, she looks good.
Johnny's Herd:

TruckDriver

Quote from: formula_496 on September 12, 2006, 01:11:58 AM

LOL!

Me too. And here I always thought he was a third generation guy, sheash! :rotz: :D :nana:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on September 12, 2006, 04:28:36 AM
Quote from: formula_496 on September 12, 2006, 01:11:58 AM

LOL!

Me too. And here I always thought he was a third generation guy, sheash! :rotz: :D :nana:
If you guys want to claim him... ;)

I've seen it in person and I didn't need a tetanus shot so it's a lot better than one of mine. I'm trying to convince him to get that motor back together so he can drive it. I know he has the parts.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

I've posted it before, but just in time for the fall season i'll post this one again :D

I love this Fog ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

greenpigs

Nother of the motor I took this morning and I am glad I didn't have the engine compartment painted as that is one less layer to sand through. That first pic is the best shot of my car any more and you see the stuff I complain about.
  It now has some 906's on it and I got some new MP thick wall rockerarms.

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Brock Samson

somehow i figgured it would be green,...  :icon_smile_approve:

nice car bcharger, sittin alittle high though eh?..

bcharger

Ya the rear has all new hardware (leaf springs, ubolts, shackles, New Dana 60, and shocks). The rear is a little high I believe because of the new stuff, but it was sagging before so I am glad it sits higher than it was. The front has all new stuff also, but is a little high and I am going to have it lowered and realigned. Thanks for the kind words. Brian

69 rt

This is my 69 RT completed for the most part and I love it. It is a great driver and mostly all original except the rearend which is a Strange with 373 gears and full posi.