News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blusmbl

Brock- maybe I've been living under a rock, but was your car used in any magazine features, possibly as a comparison ith one of the new Chargers?
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Brock Samson

Hey thanks guys for your compliments and support!
   i must say i sure love my car, maybe too much...  :-\
i know the Road and track comparison test you mean Blu but no that wasn't mine that was the other dark blue '69 s.e. but it's not an R/T it's a 383,.. nice car i have no idea why it's owner isn't here...

Here's another pic of my Skunk... my current Fav. taken last week at the Jimmy's picnic... by Stu.
I like this pic. alot, but the funny thing was i saw the pic four or five times before i realized it was me in the picture, i kept thinking too bad that old bald guy spoiled the pic....   ;D

AZ-Nick

Gee, I almost fell out of my chair seeing your 69, It looks just like mine, a twin.....
Here is a picture of it back in 1969 shortly after I bought it, I havn't seen any in that color until yours....... I like it  :P
I hope my pic comes out ok

Nick's Classic Parts
http://www.nicksclassicparts.com

AZ-Nick

Here is my 71 R/T N96 next to my 71GTX 4sp car
Nick's Classic Parts
http://www.nicksclassicparts.com

Brock Samson

Yeah the dark blue color is realy rare i have no idea why... it's my fav. Mine was orig. T-3 med. bronze... I had it painted in black lacqure with a slanted white bumble bee when i finally got her painted in '89, a horrific accident took out my front clip in '99 which prompted the color change,.. it's a custom mix of ink blue with a pint of red tint added... it changes color depending on the light...
click the link below for some examples  of the color shifting.. there are other pics of my baby on this thread scattered around..
by the way: i have an original '71 r.r... soon to be back in action..  :yesnod:
Thanks again everyone..

POST MORE PICS ! ! ! ! ! ! 

TruckDriver

I don't care Dave, but I still believe you have the best looking '69 I ever seen :yesnod:  Don't ever change it. I still love this pic too.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Sinister68

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

Rizzo

Dave22443

I don't know Rizzo, looks pretty good from here  :thumbs:

Welcome to the board!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Rizzo

Thanks, Dave, but it's in need of some serious work.  It runs like crap and the body has some issues that become obvious when you get close to it.  All the trans fluid leaked onto the garage floor at my in-laws' new house.  That didn't go over well. 

Brock Samson

Dave22443

A friend once told me that a good Mopar always marks its spot  ;D

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Rizzo

If that's the case then my car is a GREAT Mopar.  My uncle painted the shackles silver so they'd stand out.  ;D  I have to try scanning a pic of the '70 R/T he had when I was a kid.  The paint would best be described as festive. 

BlueSS454

Since my last pics got deleted, here are some more recent ones:

Just to update the pics, the rear panel is on, corners are on, bodywork on the quarters, doors, roof, and trunk lid are 90% complete.  All I have to do is finish the hood and fenders, then block the whole car down a few more times with some high build primer, then into the paint booth it goes.  I am hoping to have it ready for paint by Christmas.
Tom Rightler

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Rizzo

This is one of the cars my uncle had when I was a kid.  He saw the paint job on a Vette and followed the guy to find out who did it for him.  Unfortunately, the engine caught fire and it was written off. 

Brock Samson

that's a great photo... paint or not that thing Rocks!!  :METAL:

Charger_Fan

Wow, is that thing old school, or what! COOL! :icon_smile_big:

BTW Rizzo, you're welcome to check out the --->'70 Registry site<--- if you haven't already. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

HITMAN 149

HERE'S MINE!!! 68 R/T
this winters project!!!  :icon_smile_big:
leaning towards triple black w/ a dark gray stripe?!?!?!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Rizzo

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 10, 2006, 01:55:00 PM
Wow, is that thing old school, or what! COOL! :icon_smile_big:

BTW Rizzo, you're welcome to check out the --->'70 Registry site<--- if you haven't already. :icon_smile_cool:

Got the site bookmarked already.  I just found it a few days ago.  I'll get in there and post my car as soon as I can. 

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 10, 2006, 12:02:25 PM
that's a great photo... paint or not that thing Rocks!! :METAL:

Yeah, I wish that car was still around.  It would be a blast to drive around in.  I remember riding in the back when I was about 4 or 5 years old.  Every time we slowed down I'd start sliding off the seat.  I also remember some dude at a stop light offering to buy it.  It almost got impounded once in Vancouver because the hood scoop was apparently too tall.  My aunt started bawling because they were going to lose their car so the cop let them go. 

santacruzcharger

I'm really glad that this forum is back.  I've definitely missed checking it out everyday as well as all the great info.  Here are a couple photos of my '70 Charger 500.

472 R/T SE

Nice '70 Santa Cruz.  The white top breaks the green up nicely.  :thumbs:

VZcharger

Hello All

Here's mine. I've had it since '85.

Blakcharger440

That looks awesome! I love supercharged mopars!

Mean 318