News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

Quote from: Hooked On Mopars on January 04, 2007, 02:49:36 PM
Bought it from a guy in Scranton, AR.  He and his brother have raced it/owned it for over 20 Years.

Real nice!!!  Got any 1/4 mile  times?

Hooked On Mopars

Quote from: 73chgrSE on January 04, 2007, 05:02:33 PM
Bought it from a guy in Scranton, AR.  He and his brother have raced it/owned it for over 20 Years.

Thanks!  6.01 1/8th Mile  9.44 1/4 Mile   :icon_smile_big: :METAL:

Soon to be in the mid 5's in the 1/8 & low 9's in the 1/4   :drive:

mikepmcs

Quote from: Hooked On Mopars on January 04, 2007, 09:30:54 PM
Quote from: 73chgrSE on January 04, 2007, 05:02:33 PM

Thanks!  6.01 1/8th Mile  9.44 1/4 Mile   :icon_smile_big: :METAL:

Soon to be in the mid 5's in the 1/8 & low 9's in the 1/4   :drive:

SWEEEEEET!    Got any video of your racing.  I'd sure like to see that.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Hooked On Mopars

I just picked the car up on 22 Dec, so don't have any video yet.  Building a house right now and really don't have allot of extra time.  Oh well....at least that will give me time to make some improvements and hopefully will be racing by mid-summer.

8WHEELER

Found a couple intresting shots of my red 68, one at the track, just
before the tire's went up in smoke    :drive: 

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Johnny SixPack

Always have loved your Charger, Dan! :cheers:

That stance is just killer. :2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MorePwr

472 R/T SE

Great pix Dan.   :thumbs:

I boiled the tires too when I gave racing a try at the end of last summer.  No feeling in my foot so I couldn't feather it to get out of the hole.  :eyes:  It was either all or nothing.  You look good in there @ the track.  :icon_smile_wink:

8WHEELER

Hey Mike  :wave:  how have you been?  Yeah, radial TA's suck for traction, when I raced consistently
I never ran a radial TA. I only have them on now for the looks   :yesnod: :yesnod:

if I was not in this chair, I would probably still be racing, and just checking out mopar meets, that's the
way I was till 1985, then my ''mishap''  I love the track   :icon_smile_big:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

hemi-hampton

Heres a newer Picture of mine I took about 5 months ago. Better Picture since I washed & Rubbed it. The older Pic from 5 years ago not rubbed. But hasn't changed much in past 5 years or past 37 years. All original unrestored survivor. LEON.

Hemidog

Brock Samson

why you ain't got the chromed Charger medalions on your roof there homeslice?.

that ain't original..  :icon_smile_wink:

mally69

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

mally69

2nd pic     local cop wanted to check out my ride  didnt get into any trouble though

hemi-hampton

Brock, I got NOS Emblems, just never put them on. LEON.

73chgrSE

Quote from: mally69 on January 07, 2007, 10:15:32 PM
2nd pic     local cop wanted to check out my ride  didnt get into any trouble though

You should've sliped him a $20 to chase you around town with his lights on.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: mally69 on January 07, 2007, 10:15:32 PM
Are we gonna get 6 more weeks of winter? ???

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

;D
I thought the same thing when I saw that.  I bet that is a great town to live in!!!

v/r
M
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mauibarber

Here is my new beast.  Searched off an on for 8 months.  Finding a nice GL is hard.