News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieCharger

Here is my 72` se, turned out to be a bondo buggy. It is now a work in progress, I miss driving it  :-\ I couldnt find a post of mine so ..there ya go.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Brad

Here's my 69 R/T. It has a built 440 and auto. I've had it for 27 years. This was loading up for the move to Arizona.

Back N Black

472 R/T SE

Nice ride Brad.  There was one VERY similar from my home town and the guy's name was Brad (Westerman) too.  I mention it cause you look just like him too.

WINGMAN

Hey Brock   That is my R4 Daytona that is now the green machine,  i think that is one of my neighbors walking by.  Ruff neighborhood i live in.     :icon_smile_big:
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Brock Samson

yes wingman i recognised what i concider the sweetest DAYTONA out there.   :icon_smile_wink:

welcome brad your '69 looks awsome!

red int?.. more pics please...   :yesnod:

jordyjim

Brad

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on February 03, 2007, 01:30:23 AM
Nice ride Brad.  There was one VERY similar from my home town and the guy's name was Brad (Westerman) too.  I mention it cause you look just like him too.
[Who is this?]

Brock Samson

Mean 318

Quote from: tomdroptop on February 01, 2007, 04:53:18 PM
My 69 & 70 R/T

another shot of my 70 Merry Christmas!

Man Tom, yourcars are sooooo sexy!!!

Lostsheep_01

69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

paironines

68 Charger--Indy
69 Charger R/T SE--from Illinois
69 Charger--Indy

gj69charger

paironines

Bandit4142

1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

gj69charger

charger_lady

Looks like there's some amazing Chargers out there...lets take care of 'em  :icon_smile_wink:
So many pictures...which ones to post ???... HERE'S A FEW FAVORITES :yesnod: :icon_smile_wink:

Bones68charger

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

rcapooch

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

Nice '71 Bee rcapooch! I like the R/T hood better than the Bee hoods.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

rcapooch

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 11, 2007, 10:27:12 AM
Nice '71 Bee rcapooch! I like the R/T hood better than the Bee hoods.

Thanks.............. Here is a shot of the interior
                                   Ron

ripntear

Heres my 68. Factory 383 4bbl 4 speed. These cars were made to thrash and this one gets plenty of it. Built it myself and had my best bud mark shoot it. Its nice to see other moparheads who actually race these cars once in a while instead of kissin' em good night.
Thrashed Daily

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: ScottW on September 25, 2005, 06:41:21 PM
I guess this is the customary first post thread. Here are a couple of my 74 SE.

:o :o :o :icon_smile_big:I'm inspired!Your my 74's role model. Mine is a 318/Torque Flight 150 mph speedo.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger