News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jefcharger

Here are some more..when it arrived and some of the restoration of the door pillars, driverside floor section and innerfender support bracket (all metal sheet is handmade!!) Greetz from Jef
69 charger RT/440

jefcharger

69 charger RT/440

jefcharger

And the last few for now, I'll place more pics when I start with the rear end(it's been cut off completely, see picture)
69 charger RT/440

jefcharger

69 charger RT/440

Charger_Fan

Did you center-punch a street light? :o :lol:

Looks like you're doing a first rate job & I must admit, that's the first time I've seen a shell supported quite that way. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

jefcharger

69 charger RT/440

jefcharger

This way I can turn the car completely around to work on every area I want in any position. It's cheap this way and easy and just before the car gets his paintjob I take out the streetlight and weld the last piece in ( yes, you've seen it right!!!)!!! :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
69 charger RT/440

devilgear

Hey hey. I'm new here, hello all. Here is a picture of my new Charger...

devilgear

The70RT

Quote from: devilgear on February 21, 2007, 11:40:07 AM
And my old Charger...

Now all ya gotta do is pay off the new one ....then sell it and the third gen and buy a second gen and get a loan to restore it :icon_smile_approve:.................just kidding.... :devil:............nice carsĀ  :yesnod:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anders

Here are a few pics from the overseas. It's a xp-car, 383 2bll originally, but now has 440".

68 Charger

Anders

whoops, sorry guys about the size..I'll try to make them smaller next time :ahum:
68 Charger

Charger_Fan

Your '68 looks pretty cozy in there...what is that, a bomb shelter? ;D

(kidding) :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Quote from: Anders on February 23, 2007, 12:36:25 PM
whoops, sorry guys about the size..I'll try to make them smaller next time :ahum:
That's cool! Is that a factory bronze car? If so it's the first one Ive seen without a vinyl top. It has a white interior like mine too.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Anders

A bomb shelter ;D..that's a good one. I'm living in department building and that's the only type of garage that's available in this area(it's rented).
It's a MM1 car originally, although repainted. white interior without headrests.  Btw, is the vinyl roof coded in the fender tag?
68 Charger

Anders

so, I should look up for V1 in the tag..Cannot find it, does this mean that it has been ordered without vinyl roof?

68 Charger

Troy

On a 68 tag you want to look for a number underneath the 'Y' to tell if you had a vinyl top. Yours does not.

You have a rear window defogger which is pretty rare, tinted windshield, console, buckets, AM radio, hood mounted turn signals, and a driver's side remote mirror.

Troy

Anders

68 Charger

Troy

chargerrt

mikepmcs

Good sweet jiminy!! That car is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 24, 2007, 06:51:12 PM
Good sweet jiminy!! That car is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iagree:

Can't argue with a the beauty of a "70 Charger R/T :icon_smile_approve:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

440mag

440mag

73chgrSE

Wheels of Terror

1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger