News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Musicman

Mike's 67... shot taken on Saturday 3-31-07

COKE

Nice cars...
That Red 70´ is awesome! :o

Here is my headache  :brickwall::

69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

HITMAN 149

looks like a pretty nice headache.... as far as headachs go!!! :D
tell ya what.... i'll give ya 2 aspirin in trade for the headach!!!!!!!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

COKE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would need at least an aspirin omelet for that headache  :rofl:
69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

The70RT

Quote from: COKE on April 02, 2007, 03:51:07 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would need at least an aspirin omelet for that headache  :rofl:

Id give ya two ferds a turd and a chebby :icon_smile_tongue:......nice 69er. Looks like the headaches over if it looks that good!

scottmiller

Quote from: scottmiller on March 29, 2007, 10:21:10 AM
Skeletor!
Skeletor... still in the first trimester of rebirth, but progressing nicely  :2thumbs:.  The cross bracing/package tray behind the rear seat was cut out and missing (probably because the former owner wished they had purchased an El Camino to haul plywood with, but found the cavernous trunk and rear seat area of the Charger sufficient for this purpose).  Now it is coming back stronger!  The Driver side wheel house has undergone transformation

scottmiller

Skeletor!

Progress has continued on the doors.  The fenders have begun to take shape.  After a blasting and with a little more work, the original trunk is a keeper.  New rear skin coming soon.

The70RT

Quote from: scottmiller on April 02, 2007, 10:04:59 PM
Skeletor!

Progress has continued on the doors.  The fenders have begun to take shape.  After a blasting and with a little more work, the original trunk is a keeper.  New rear skin coming soon.

Doesn't that trunk center have lots of small holes? Or are you going to cut out the center?

Troy

Quote from: The70RT on April 03, 2007, 08:00:24 AM
Skeletor!

Doesn't that trunk center have lots of small holes? Or are you going to cut out the center?
Those little black specs in the grooves look to be all the particles left over after grinding. I have a lot of experience with those... :)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

scottmiller

Quote from: Troy on April 03, 2007, 09:32:31 AM
Quote from: The70RT on April 03, 2007, 08:00:24 AM
Skeletor!

Those little black specs in the grooves look to be all the particles left over after grinding. I have a lot of experience with those... :)

Troy

That is correct Troy.  It looks a bit rough now (blasting does that to surface scale), but nothing that I think warrants a full pan replacement.  I will never be fortunate enough to own a "survivor" car... that little trunk pan is a close as I'm gonna get!  :icon_smile_big: Once it gets a quick skim and is shot... it'll look cherry.

kokxville

Here's mine,restoring it from scratch.Great topic btw. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

kokxville

1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Johnny SixPack

Sweetness! :2thumbs:

Love the blue!  :yesnod:

Man, what a great bunch of pix, guys! :cheers:

Keep it up!  :coolgleamA:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

The70RT

R2

The70RT

Quote from: R2 on April 04, 2007, 08:38:58 PM
Here are a few pics,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice stance on the Charger. What mods did you do?

kokxville

Quote from: The70RT on April 04, 2007, 07:20:51 PM
B5 BAYBEE!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Yesss,B5 i think is a great color.It also has a white vinyltop and interior originally( you don't see this combo very much ),front disc brakes and swaybar.
In a while i hope i may be able to finish my 528 stroker. :D
I'm going to build it to the original specs,exept for the engine and drivetrain.It originally was a 383 2bbl with 7.25 rear and 2.73 ratio.I have a rebuild 8.75 with 3.55 gears and suregrip.

John

The70RT

Sounds great John. I will be glad when I am as far as yours is. Mine is B5,white top & interior also.

kokxville

Quote from: The70RT on April 05, 2007, 05:46:37 AM
Sounds great John. I will be glad when I am as far as yours is. Mine is B5,white top & interior also.

Cool  :2thumbs:
Only you have a R/T and i have a 500.
I'm not that far with my charger,the project lays still for 2 years now due the lack of $ and time.I started my own business and this takes time also. >:(
But as soon as i have the time,i start working on her again. :icon_smile_big:

Chris G.

Quote from: kokxville on April 05, 2007, 03:53:54 AM
Quote from: The70RT on April 04, 2007, 07:20:51 PM
B5 BAYBEE!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Yesss,B5 i think is a great color.It also has a white vinyltop and interior originally
John

I'm with you guys, blue is a really great color. Car is looking good John :yesnod:. Can't wait to see it finished.

The COTM is a great shade of blue. http://1970chargerregistry.com/Misc/cotm.html

kokxville

Hi Chris,

I've noticed that.I'm also signed in there.Great site and lot's of info. :cheers:
Wich reminds me:i didn't post any pics from my 70 there yet. :blush2:
Great looking COTM btw. :icon_smile_tongue:

T16

my73charger

Man I completely forgot about this thread. Some real nice cars here for sure.

Here are a couple updates for my car.

xp29f8b

Here are a couple of pics of my car. The first one is after all that cutting. The second one is how it looks now. I was loading up for storage while I'm in Germany  :'(