News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

moparknighthawk

I have decided to shake things up a little.  Here is my 2006 GoMango Daytona.  # 1592 of 4000 made.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love all the Mopars, especially the old ones.  :icon_smile_big:

Greg

2006 Go Mango Charger Daytona # 1592 of 4000

Mopar enthusiast!! (I love them all)

Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars
www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com

68chrgrwife

Quote from: moparknighthawk on April 07, 2007, 10:03:11 PM
I have decided to shake things up a little.  Here is my 2006 GoMango Daytona.  # 1592 of 4000 made.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love all the Mopars, especially the old ones.  :icon_smile_big:

Yeah, you are trying to get beat up here aren't you...LOL  Nice car though (the new ones grew on me a while back, but hubby says they ain't real chargers so no way in getting one...I thought it would be neat to have our 68 parked next to an 06, but oh well)
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

Dave22443

Depending on what happens with the new Challenger, I plan on getting either one of those, or a new Charger in '08 to go along with my '68.  I figured 40 years would make a nice pair of book ends for the garage  :2thumbs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

moparknighthawk

Quote from: Dave22443 on April 08, 2007, 11:58:31 AM
Depending on what happens with the new Challenger, I plan on getting either one of those, or a new Charger in '08 to go along with my '68.  I figured 40 years would make a nice pair of book ends for the garage  :2thumbs:

I need to get me a '66 then.  Seriously, in the future I am planning on getting an old Mopar to tinker with.  Its not time for that right now in my 39 year old life.  That day will come soon though.  I am sooo looking forward to it too!  ;D
Greg

2006 Go Mango Charger Daytona # 1592 of 4000

Mopar enthusiast!! (I love them all)

Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars
www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com

70 Battle Horse

Great looking mango !! thanks for posting!!

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

chargerrt

I just thought I'd post another pic of my car while I'm taking a break from homework...

KANON

EL INFRAMUNDO YA VIENE

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alain426

my new 66, just have some picture of the pick up

the work in progress will follow later ;)

rust free, really rare here in quebec city, viva arizona car :icon_smile_cool:

hutch

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Musicman

Nice 66... don't forget to get yourself signed in over at the 66-67charger.com forum and the 66-67 Registry... Tons of knowledge and support for 1st Gen's over there.

Mike

The70RT

Quote from: Alain426 on April 11, 2007, 09:35:11 PM
my new 66, just have some picture of the pick up

the work in progress will follow later ;)

rust free, really rare here in quebec city, viva arizona car :icon_smile_cool:

Nice!! Looks like the motor is pretty clean too.  Hey I got one to look at tomorrow. What is one worth half that nice? Thanks.

69chargerboy

I was one of the ones that hated the new Charger, but I grew to like it. No, it doesn't represent the old first, second or even third Gen Charger; but I still like it. I want an SRT8!!
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

71_Charger_R/T

Morning after driving 24 hours down and back to pick up my project. I was pumped! Sleep? Who needs it?!

71_Charger_R/T

I'll post some more with the progress this spring.

BlueSS454

Here's a little updated pic of mine circa 2 hours ago:

Tom Rightler

Charger1973

Newest pic of mine.  I had just washed the bird crap off it.  Amazing what a little water can do.   ;)

70rt

How do you resize a photo to post? We got alot of pics from a local yard here in Dawsonville with alot of interesting stuff, would like to post some pics......

mikepmcs

welcome :wave:

pictures have to be less than 200 kb.

what program you using?  don't want to hijack this thread so i'll direct you to the help section to see if it answers your questions.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,27187.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,26352.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,23945.0.html

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,22822.0.html

as you'll see you can always send them to me at my email and i'll try to help you out
v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

70rt

Thanks, figured it out, using paintbrush, the stretch/skew thing works pretty good.

The70RT

Quote from: 70rt on April 16, 2007, 08:02:17 PM
Thanks, figured it out, using paintbrush, the stretch/skew thing works pretty good.

Let's see the pics ;D and It's gonna cost you 50 bucks for using half my member I.D.. :D

scottmiller

Quote from: scottmiller on March 29, 2007, 10:21:10 AM
Skeletor!

The progress continues.  Here are a few of the latest photos of skeletor.  The trunk cleaned up nicely.