News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 27, 2007, 04:16:47 PM
Went for a cruise up thru the Columbia River Gorge.

That middle picture has "screensaver" written all over it!!  Beautiful!! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

warriorbass05

Here is a start...As you can see, I need a LOT of parts....mucho mucho parts.....

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:

at least ya got the wheels...

keep us posted, any plans?..

warriorbass05

Rondo68

68' 440 3 speed auto, My first car when I was 16 and I was born in 1968! I LOVE IT!!

Topher

Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

68chrgrwife

Quote from: justin1987 on May 16, 2007, 05:29:35 PM
Here is a picture of my charger. It's in the body shop right now, but it should be back home in a couple of weeks.  :icon_smile_big:

Here is my other baby. I know it's not a Charger, but I thought I would share anyway.  ;) It's a 1976 Starsky and Hutch Limited Edition Ford Gran Torino. Ford was suppose to make 1000 of them, but they only made about 745. There are less than 100 left though. Here is the website if you want to see more. http://www.starskytorino.com/justin/index.html

Nice Torino---I used to work for a guy who restored and built the Starsky and Hutch cars.  His was so SICK!!!!  he had so much "extra" stuff...it would kick any car's ass.  His grandpa worked on the set of the origianl show.  I got to work around those cars day and and day out for a while and got to learn a  lot about them....got pics of the interior?
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

warriorbass05

Quote from: warriorbass05 on May 31, 2007, 08:10:32 AM
Here is a start...As you can see, I need a LOT of parts....mucho mucho parts.....

Here's a couple more inside the garage....anyone have a roof they might like to donate for this project???

T16

Man.. you got some work to do on that car  :icon_smile_shock:

The70RT

Hows the frame rails? You got that almost free....right?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

IowaCharger69

Looks like a great start for a custom convertible!

Charger_Fan

WOW! :o
Did you get it cheap? How complete is it?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

warriorbass05

Quote from: The70RT on June 01, 2007, 02:15:52 PM
Hows the frame rails? You got hat almost free....right?

Frame rails are solid...

warriorbass05

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on June 01, 2007, 02:48:09 PM
WOW! :o
Did you get it cheap? How complete is it?

I traded for it...basically like getting it for free....it is as complete as what you see in the pics....that is why I need a ton o'parts....

chargerboy69

In the years I have been a member here, I have never posted a picture of my car in this thread. I figured since I have new wheels, now is as good of time as any. I realize most people here do not care for the larger wheels, but I just had to have them. I am thinking of losing the wheel lip moldings, but not sure yet.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

twenty mike mike

Quote from: Topher on May 23, 2007, 02:37:25 PM
Here's my 67 that I've had for 17 years.

You know, those early Chargers look so much better in red.

HITMAN 149

TIM..........
they loook SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i stopped by the shop today...well at least it's on the lift & he said it aint comming off till it's done!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
still no decision on the wheels yet...either the TT II's or boyds magneatos at this point?!?!?!?
later......
-JOHN
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Topher

Quote from: twenty mike mike on June 01, 2007, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: Topher on May 23, 2007, 02:37:25 PM
Here's my 67 that I've had for 17 years.

You know, those early Chargers look so much better in red.

Who put you up to that statement!?
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

Musicman

roger01

roger01

roger01

Rubberduck

Quote from: chargerboy69 on June 01, 2007, 04:55:54 PM
In the years I have been a member here, I have never posted a picture of my car in this thread. I figured since I have new wheels, now is as good of time as any. I realize most people here do not care for the larger wheels, but I just had to have them. I am thinking of losing the wheel lip moldings, but not sure yet.

The wheels look great on your Charger.
What size tires and rims (also backspace) did you select?

Mario
´68 Charger, 505 by CWE, 4-speed