News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68RT4ME

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 30, 2007, 06:40:35 PM
68RT4ME, that's a sweet ride. I really like the clean A/C install. Your car looks a lot like Kori Alexander's, another beauty.

Naked baby angels, :o, ewww gross. I'm betting Troy has more than a few deep, dark secrets he doesn't tell us about. :D

Nice job on your rig. :2thumbs:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not familiar with Kori but, would like to see his car.
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

HeavyFuel

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 30, 2007, 06:25:58 PM
Quote from: HeavyFuel on August 30, 2007, 04:44:43 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 29, 2007, 04:01:06 PM
Once again I would like to say that if you don't like his car give him the money to make it look the way you want or you can stfu

This forum is all about expressing opinions.......who the hell are you to tell us to shut up?

post a pic of your car

It's not much to look at right now; it's in about a thousand pieces.........but thanks for asking.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 68RT4ME on August 30, 2007, 11:56:39 AM

I'm a MOPAR guy due to my buddy Troy.... no, the other one. He is responsible for my addiction going back to the 10th grade when he showed up at school in a '68 Charger that had some wierd custom paint job on it with some naked baby angels on it  :smilielol:. It really wasn't till he got the thing painted that anyone would drive around with him  :cheers:  Since then though, I've been hooked. Damn it man! What have you done to me?  :brickwall:....lol

Yeap, it's nice to know I have an influence on people, a lasting influence...  :icon_smile_big:

Here's the '68 Charger no one would drive that I eventually "restored" to this condition and of which Andy later bought from me... So, we both owned this lil' jewel...  The other cars in the picture are my '69 318 Charger and my first '70 six pack Charger R/T.

And for the record Mike, the baby's were lil' baby angels wearing loan clothes and holding lil' cupid bows and arrows....  :lol: ... Yes, it was a awkward driving in the car, but for $500 and a complete car, you're not going to complain...... This car made my 20-year high school reunions "top-10 things remembered for the class of '82"..  another  :icon_smile_big:

The pictures are about '81/'82.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

mopar67

And here is mine -68 today 2007-09-01 (i am the -67 :icon_smile_wink: )

charger1

this is my 70 R/T which i have been working on for about 3 years now.  as you all know always something left to do.

hemi68charger

Quote from: charger1 on September 02, 2007, 07:18:15 PM
this is my 70 R/T which i have been working on for about 3 years now.  as you all know always something left to do.

Sweet lookin' '70 there charger1
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TruckDriver

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 02, 2007, 07:36:58 PM

:iagree: :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

keepat

:iagree: Nice car! Post more pics

The70RT

Quote from: keepat on September 02, 2007, 08:13:48 PM

:iagree: Nice car! Post more pics

:2thumbs:........... :drool5:.........more!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Denny

If Your Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

68" Charger w/wasps nests
92' Range Rover w/dents

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 68RT4ME on August 30, 2007, 07:27:10 PM
Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 30, 2007, 06:40:35 PM
68RT4ME, that's a sweet ride. I really like the clean A/C install. Your car looks a lot like Kori Alexander's, another beauty.

Naked baby angels, :o, ewww gross. I'm betting Troy has more than a few deep, dark secrets he doesn't tell us about. :D

Nice job on your rig. :2thumbs:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not familiar with Kori but, would like to see his car.

Here's some pix of Kori's (sixpack71) ride.  He doesn't get on the message boards much anymore.  If you want something done like the factory, no ones' better IMO.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,18061.0.html

bull

Hey Denny, do you live in Oregon or is that just where your Charger came from?

Myself and the previous poster (472 R/T SE) live in the Portland area.

Hemidog

Looks like a complete project Denny, loving the wheels!

bull

Oh, nevermind. I see from your profile you're in Geogia. Where did you get your car?

racinred

*Hi*....my friend Bradley told me about ya'lls site. So, yep I'm a newb.... :icon_smile_wink:

While "Gracie" is not mine, she belongs to my best friend who is out of the country for a bit, she does live with me and I like to show her off.

She gets to go to her first east coast cruise and show in early November...down to Garlits' museum in Florida. I can't wait.

I know just a little about Mopars, but I am trying to learn. They are fantastic cars.  :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

racinred

Red Ram

Quote from: racinred on September 06, 2007, 07:09:14 AM
*Hi*....my friend Bradley told me about ya'lls site. So, yep I'm a newb.... :icon_smile_wink:

While "Gracie" is not mine, she belongs to my best friend who is out of the country for a bit, she does live with me and I like to show her off.

She gets to go to her first east coast cruise and show in early November...down to Garlits' museum in Florida. I can't wait.

I know just a little about Mopars, but I am trying to learn. They are fantastic cars.  :icon_smile_big:

That IS one sweet Charger!

Brad
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Denny

Bull, It was origionally from Gold Beach, Oregon? A family friend lived there off and on for a few years. He gave her to me in 88' and I have never driven her  :slap: , I know it sounds stupid but it is my first car and the fact that it has never run since I got it might be the only reason I still have it. The tag on the back still has the 1986 sticker on it. Thanks Hemidog , I've always liked the cop wheels and found the little Dodge nut covers and had to have them. Anyone know what their off of? One of them is faded and would like to get one to replace it.

If Your Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

68" Charger w/wasps nests
92' Range Rover w/dents

swede

Hi im from sweden and this is my first charger which i bought in april.
A 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with matching motor and dana60,too bad the 4speed been replaced :brickwall:

pullrock

Brock Samson