News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timinator

Charger Fan, that is my friends white Charger in the background with my car on the trailer. In fact he's the one who sold me my 69. I've had my 68 on the road 2 years now. That is his car also in the pics. It really is flawless and he did a great job on it. 

charger68aafc

Hey do you remeber the little zingers cars. Look them up, you'll love them. Small replica fiberglass bodies, with rear engines, exhaust, wheels etc. They made abunch of them, then toy models to buy. There in the old magazines. I remeber vettes, tractor trailer, to name a few. They looked exactly like the old t-shirt like the pictures you posted. Your idea is good. I often draw them that way too. Thanks Jim

1FastCharger

Quote from: charger68aafc on December 01, 2007, 03:38:49 PM
Hey do you remeber the little zingers cars. Look them up, you'll love them. Small replica fiberglass bodies, with rear engines, exhaust, wheels etc. They made abunch of them, then toy models to buy. There in the old magazines. I remeber vettes, tractor trailer, to name a few. They looked exactly like the old t-shirt like the pictures you posted. Your idea is good. I often draw them that way too. Thanks Jim

WOOO HOOOO what a Zinger.

Too bad it apears to be PHORD powered.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

Brock Samson

i had that one as a kid, it was bright yellow, anyhow,..  i think your charger would look great like that...

1FastCharger

I do have an A100........hmmmmm................:think:

66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

rusty lee

here it was  May 05 when I went to pick her up.

rusty lee

Charger_Fan

Quote from: timinator on December 01, 2007, 11:23:43 AM
Charger Fan, that is my friends white Charger in the background with my car on the trailer. In fact he's the one who sold me my 69. I've had my 68 on the road 2 years now. That is his car also in the pics. It really is flawless and he did a great job on it. 
Man, it's a small Mopar world sometimes. I know where your friend lives (over in the Kearns/W. Jordan area), from stumbling on his Charger one day a few years ago. The white one was in his driveway & I saw the back end of another poking out of the garage. That must have been your car before you got it. Pretty cool. :icon_smile_cool:

Quote from: rusty lee on December 03, 2007, 01:43:05 PM
As it sits today waiting for me.
Your Charger looks well ventilated. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Magnumcharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on November 28, 2007, 12:04:52 PM
WOW!  :scope:
  interesting project for sure i've often wondered what an altered wheelbase second gen would look like, when ya' snap more pics please do a centered side profile shot so we can get a better idea of the altered proportions...
Welcome to the site and good luck with that mini charger.
  (sure that aint the better lookin '69?)

How about this then?
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

moparstuart

Quote from: Magnumcharger on December 05, 2007, 04:59:45 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on November 28, 2007, 12:04:52 PM
WOW!  :scope:
  interesting project for sure i've often wondered what an altered wheelbase second gen would look like, when ya' snap more pics please do a centered side profile shot so we can get a better idea of the altered proportions...
Welcome to the site and good luck with that mini charger.
  (sure that aint the better lookin '69?)

How about this then?
almost an afx
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rusty lee

Quote from: rusty lee on December 03, 2007, 01:43:05 PM
As it sits today waiting for me.
Your Charger looks well ventilated. ;D

yeah started exploring the rust. now I'm saving for sheetmetal.

FastbackJon

I'll post another... my 440 Charger next to an M60 tank!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Musicman

Which one is the Tank  :shruggy:  they both look pretty aggressive  :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

:smilielol:    " R  A  C  E  C  A  R "   indeed.  :lol:
question:
where ya' get the spoiler?.. Original?.

CurtisC

Hey all, this is my first post, and I just bought this 74 Charger SE. 360 2bbl, posi rear end, runs and drives too! needs a new alternator and a tune up though, its hard to start and the battery dies after about a minute or so of running.
It's my first project car ever so I hope to learn alot from this one. It came with alot of parts and a set of magnum 500's (need to be painted though).

here's some pics

PS does anyone know what type of tranny would be in this? I'm pretty sure its the 727 but i just want to make sure, thanks!

Brock Samson

:2thumbs: welcome! the third gen guys will be along any moment now...

moparstuart

Quote from: CurtisC on December 06, 2007, 01:43:26 PM
Hey all, this is my first post, and I just bought this 74 Charger SE. 360 2bbl, posi rear end, runs and drives too! needs a new alternator and a tune up though, its hard to start and the battery dies after about a minute or so of running.
It's my first project car ever so I hope to learn alot from this one. It came with alot of parts and a set of magnum 500's (need to be painted though).

here's some pics

PS does anyone know what type of tranny would be in this? I'm pretty sure its the 727 but i just want to make sure, thanks!
look like a great one for a first time project   good luck
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

tomdroptop

keepat

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

Quote from: CurtisC on December 06, 2007, 01:43:26 PM

here's some pics

Looks like you got yourself a nice start :2thumbs:   Don't be afraid to check out my Third Gen site too :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Daytona Guy