News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: The70RT on February 26, 2008, 01:50:53 PM
Better get mine in on 70 also
Me too! :boogie:  Especially since mine was last posted somwehere around page 3 or so. :icon_smile_tongue:

Here's a couple from 1991, when all the body panels were the same color. :lol:
(Both pics from the same day :shruggy: )

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MSRacing89

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/1203phr_1968_dodge_charger/index.html

'68 Charger 440, 11:1, ported Stealth Heads, Lunati voodoo 60304, 3.23 gear, Mulit-port EZ-EFI, Gear Vendors OD and Tallon Hydroboost.

Hemidog

eric14779

this is the one that got away

I am looking for it     68'   XP29H8B262448

charg68440

Richard

68QQ1

here is my ride! the 68 rt in the middle.

Manfred318

Well today was a good day :2thumbs: I have been sick with the flu for the last week and I finally felt well enough to get out and do something. It was a beautiful 75* here today, so I got out and cleaned up the Charger and of course I had to take a little drive. I snapped these pics before my batteries died in my camera. :brickwall:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

73chgrSE

I had to post a couple with the new spoiler.

BROCK

I prefer 70s & 3rd gens

Workin on my 72SE lately ;D

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

sdcharger

Back N Black

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heidifisher

Love the white on white :icon_smile_wink: nothing better than a third gen with big faties in the back :icon_smile_cool:

73chgrSE

Quote from: heidifisher on March 05, 2008, 10:22:01 PM
Love the white on white :icon_smile_wink: nothing better than a third gen with big faties in the back :icon_smile_cool:

Thanks.   :icon_smile_big:

Dans 68

I just realized that I have not added my newest Charger to this thread. It is a 1968 383-4 bbl 4-speed numbers matching beauty. The color was originally B5; I may go back to this after a few years of cruising, but definitely before my daughters High School Graduation, class of 2018 (she wants to go to her graduation it the Charger). That's my girl!   :2thumbs:

P.S. These pics were taken last week at the DMV (it had to be inspected as it was an out of state car).

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Nacho-RT74

LOOOONG time ago a girlfriend of a friend of mine ( father's friend has two 3rd gen chargers ) was taking pics around,playing with the digital camera and decided to take a pic of my car, parked in front of the house. Pic is definitelly not profesional and took more less at 6 p.m. but came out really nice... judge by yourself. Just got this pic tonight
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ghoste

I love the way the reflective stripe pops out in that pic.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on March 10, 2008, 03:24:49 AM
I love the way the reflective stripe pops out in that pic.
Me too, looks great! :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 10, 2008, 01:26:14 AM
I just realized that I have not added my newest Charger to this thread. It is a 1968 383-4 bbl 4-speed numbers matching beauty. The color was originally B5; I may go back to this after a few years of cruising, but definitely before my daughters High School Graduation, class of 2018 (she wants to go to her graduation it the Charger). That's my girl!   :2thumbs:

P.S. These pics were taken last week at the DMV (it had to be inspected as it was an out of state car).

I like the look of the 68 with the rim color matching the car's paint,  with those hubcaps,  can't remember what they are called,  nice car.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

paironines

Here's my 69 R/T SE. It's hard to get a good picture of it so these will have to do...for now.

The70RT

Nice car. What kneck of the woods are you from?......looks familier?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FLG

Only a driver at the moment, will start the restore when i gather more cash.

Some very nice cars in this thread, def gives me some more motivation...only 19 and i can see im going to be in the hole for awhile with this money pit...its well worth it.

Hemidog

Quote from: FLG on March 11, 2008, 01:49:57 PM

Some very nice cars in this thread, def gives me some more motivation...only 19 and i can see im going to be in the hole for awhile with this money pit...its well worth it.

man, only 19 and you got that car, that's great!
looks great too! :2thumbs:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: FLG on March 11, 2008, 01:49:57 PM

looks pretty restored already,  nice shape,   cool looking charger,    keep it between the lines, have fun    :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.