News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Quote from: 0X01B8 on April 05, 2008, 06:17:26 PM
The winter makeover was completed today!  I think this one will be a love it-hate it scenario.   :P  I predict Jackson will love it though.  First a before picture.  I actually really like the old wheels, so I'm keeping them around.  Maybe I should put the black vinyl top back on? 

-john

I think the Black top would be better with the white stripes. But with the blacked out wheels and black stripe. It looks cool the way it is :Twocents: :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Hemidog

The winter makeover was completed today!  I think this one will be a love it-hate it scenario.   :P  I predict Jackson will love it though.  First a before picture.  I actually really like the old wheels, so I'm keeping them around.  Maybe I should put the black vinyl top back on? 

-john
That car looks awesome with those new wheels!
the red stripe on the rims is a nice touch  :icon_smile_cool:

T16

-john

Wow.. that looks soo much better  :2thumbs:
What tires are you running..?

Back N Black

-john

Love the rims and tires.  :2thumbs:

tick68charger

Here is some updated pics of my 68 R/T

BROCK

tick68, What are your tire & wheel sizes incuding offset?
Simply awesome!!! 

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

terrible one

-john

Ooh you're damn right! I love it! I still keep going over the fence and back about the old beaterish look with some mags or the look like you have. The only thing that has me on the Bassett's (or any new wheel) is the cost, but I love the 70's look as well as the mean as hell look, and black wheels definitely seal the deal there. I love the red pinstripe on the Bassett's though, that just gives it the extra something!

tick68charger

Quote from: BROCK on April 08, 2008, 10:56:01 PM
tick68, What are your tire & wheel sizes incuding offset?
Simply awesome!!!  
Thanks BROCK,
I ordered the rims from wheel vintiques ph#(559)-251-6957 back in 2003.  They are magnum 500,  front 15x7 with a 4 1/4 back spacing if had it
to do over again i would of went with 4" bs so i could have full adjustment of my torsion bars without comming close to touching my steering linkage.
Tires are mickey thompsons indy profile F70-15 from summit racing part #MTT-1052.

Back are 15x10 with 5" bs. tires mickey thompson indy profile H50-15 from summit racing part#MTT-1074.

wheel vintiques can make any width with what ever back spacing you want.   You can use my spacing but I would still measure out your car to make sure
they fit.  the first comment I get on my car is how bad it sounds, Second is the paint, third my tire and rim combo.  It does look tough in the pics
but even tougher in person. Any other questions send me a message

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

hutch

Thats me wrapping up my new (expensive) 73 SE door weatherstrip.  When oh, when will 3rd gen SE stuff be more common.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Finn

Just dawned on me that I have a couple pics of chargers that Ive lost track of. Figured here would be a good place to post to see if anyone knows of what happened to them.

this one my friend took pictures of for me, (Ive got more, including engine/interior pictures)
It was for sale at 3,800 obo. If you cant read the windows its a 1966 383 with a 4 speed, which according to them is rare...I wouldnt know.
They had this 318 barracuda for sale at ?2500? as well:

This one I know is restored as Ive seen it around town. Last know location is Newhall/Santa Clarita CA.
It WAS for sale at 12,500 back around 2004ish? saw the sign laying in the seat but they never called back :-\
Last time I saw it, it was driving around with a restored with a fresh coat of the same color paint.

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

chargerrt

Here are a few from about a month ago...not the best, but they are new.  I'm hoping to get some cool shots and video within the next week and a half  :2thumbs:

Derwud

Quote from: chargerrt on April 22, 2008, 08:28:04 PM
Here are a few from about a month ago...not the best, but they are new.  I'm hoping to get some cool shots and video within the next week and a half  :2thumbs:

VERY NICE!!!!!
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

chargerrt

BRS

Finally, got the Charger completed and back on the road. A few more minor details to finish up but we've got her out cruising. It's been in two shows the past few weeks and took second place in both. This car is wicked fast, pushing over 500 ponies.

chargerkid01

Back N Black

Here is a couple of mine.......maybe someday i will drive it!  :yesnod:

Musicman

Quote from: BRS on April 23, 2008, 02:21:32 PM
Finally, got the Charger completed and back on the road. A few more minor details to finish up but we've got her out cruising. It's been in two shows the past few weeks and took second place in both. This car is wicked fast, pushing over 500 ponies.

... and what an outstanding color for Spring  :2thumbs:

Finn

Quote from: Back N Black on April 24, 2008, 08:09:44 PM

mmmmm maybe one day mine will be black like that!
niceeee
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

chargerrt

Quote from: Back N Black on April 24, 2008, 08:09:44 PM

Geez man!  Looking goooood  :drool5:

chargerkid01

I hope, prey, and wish mine was that close to being done not black though. hot ride :coolgleamA:

Fitz73Chrgr

My 73 for page 73.
First one is the day we got it in March of '03. 
Second picture is last summer I believe.
Third is a couple of months ago, in the midst of sandblasting the underside. 

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Brock Samson

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Goodz

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on April 27, 2008, 03:26:16 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 27, 2008, 03:21:52 PM
nice planter..  :shruggy:

Just brought them in for the winter.

I think he was referring to them being all over your car instead of on the floor or something.  Kinda seems like an expensive flower pot of you ask me.   :smilielol:
"If there are two ways to interpret something I said, and one of them offends you, I meant the other one."